Thread: corner light and bumper light help

DX User
    Vehicle
    tan 88 LX-i sedan

corner light and bumper light help

hey, the other day as I was going to the Detroit auto show I lost the plastic cover on my corner light on my passenger side. I was wondering how do I remove that whole assembly so I can install a new corner?

Oh yeah and this is my first post so i'll tell you guys who I am. I'm 17 and go to highschool and i drive an 88 LX-i sedan with tan exterior and brown interior and my car only has 80K on it. I like my car, but im selling it some time soon so I can get a 92-95 civic coupe or hatchback.
    My mods:
    those red emblems

LX User
    Vehicle
    07 Ford F-150 supercab
    my 89LX-i had 85k when I got it (put 5k on it since) welcome to the board. The corner: Put up your headlights- just use the button, and look in between the headlight and the corner assembly. There are two screws there, just unscrew them and the assembly will come right out. There will be two bulbs and you just rotate them 1/2 turn and they come out. To install the other one, just put the bulbs back in, screw the assembly in, and you're good to go.

Vehicle
    '95 Supra, '08 CBR 600RR, '89 LX-i Coupe (R.I.P.), '88 LX-i Sedan (R.I.P.), '87 LX-i Sedan (R.I.P.)

Re: corner light and bumper light help

Originally posted by tynebeach
    Oh yeah and this is my first post so i'll tell you guys who I am. I'm 17 and go to highschool and i drive an 88 LX-i sedan with tan exterior and brown interior and my car only has 80K on it. I like my car, but im selling it some time soon so I can get a 92-95 civic coupe or hatchback.
    why? your accord is faster than that civic and welcome to the board! enjoy your stay!
    Greg

1989 LX-i 2dr 5spd (R.I.P.)

2008 CBR 600RR -- 1995 Toyota Supra NA -- 2013 Nissan Frontier Pro-4x

LX User
    Vehicle
    07 Ford F-150 supercab
    i'm backin him on this one. you'll be a lot happier with your 3gee accord. it'll last longer, not be so played out but if you must- beware of the hatch. I've had a 'lude and a 92 civic- I've never been this happy with a car.

Vehicle
    1991 crx si//2001 focus//89 civic dx hatch//92 intega 2dr
    dude...sell me ur lxi then nah but man keep it. so that way you can stay on the board and ill have another kat to talk to that is the same age as me and we can talk about girls...cuz these old school farts dont have any taste for the girls of our generation so NO DONT SELL THE 3GEE
    FS:88 Accord 4dr 5sp 208k miles $700 obo

DX User
    Vehicle
    tan 88 LX-i sedan
    I know, if I had the money to I would sell the accord, I just don't have the money to keep an older car running and I want her to find a good home with someone that would take care of her. Also, I just plain want a hatchback or coupe cause I know a couple people that can help me out alot with it.

And oh yeah thanks for the instructions on how to get the light assembly out. You guys know where I could order that assembley online?
    My mods:
    those red emblems

LX User
    Vehicle
    07 Ford F-150 supercab
    you're welcome- hope the instructions worked out for ya. umm....check e-bay...and if you have a car cemetary in your town, hit it up- they'll be a BIG help!

*by the way, watch out what ya say about girls

DX User
    Vehicle
    tan 88 LX-i sedan
    hey, girls can be hot and cars can be hot!
    My mods:
    those red emblems