Thread: Good Ol' Accord

DX User
    Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord DX 4-Door Sedan

Good Ol' Accord

LoL I'm new guys just wanting to let ya'll know what is going on with my accord. I finally finished the drop on it, and puttin the rims on and all and yesterday at about 6:00 my cv joint broke on the right side (sitting inside the car) and the tranny locked up. Right now I have the car parked in my driveway until I get the money to fix it. If anyone knows a good place to go to get any parts for this car let me know. I've had this car for about 5 or 6 months now and I've done hella lot of work to it and brought the 1/4 mile time to a 16 and I don't wanna trash it because of a simple mechanical problem. If I can I will post pictures of my 3rd gen accord soon so ya'll can see the work I put into it. Also I have a turbo-charged b16 with the 5-speed tranny, jdm computer, and all to do a swap over, should I just do that instead of fixing what is wrong with it right now?
    **For Sale $500**
    2.0L (A20A) SOHC, NGK R Plugs, Accel Performance Coil, 5-speed, ACT Stage 2 Clutch, Exhaust System, Removed Cruise Control, Removed AC., Freeflow Catalytic Converter, Carbon Fiber Shifter Knob, Bell Competition Racing Pedal, Silver Painted Interior Pieces, Purple Cobra Eyes, Universal Side Markers, Tinted Windows, Super White Halogen Head-Lights, Arista 18" Chrome Wiper Blade, Single Wiper Blade Conversion, Shaved Antenna, Shaved Emblems, Shaved Front License Plate Holes, 3.25" Drop, 13" Black-Outs, Axis Performance Pads

NEEDS MOTOR MOUNTS AND TRANSMISSION MOUNTS!!!

Vehicle
    96 Civic (Turbo lsvtec) /87 accord lx/95 civic dx
    you have a turbo b16 ready to go ? and everything else to do the swap ?! what you waiting for do the swap ! ... and damn in your sig it says you lowered your car 3.75 inches? wow slammed... and if you want you can send your pics to me and ill post them for you ... [email protected]
    Jay

Vehicle
    01 Civic lx auto; 03 Accord EX
    wait a minute, he can't jut swap the turbo b16 into carb car.
    you will have to convert to EFI or get EFI accord.
    Alex.

DX User
    Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord DX 4-Door Sedan
    I have all the stuff to do a swap, In order to do a carb. to efi swap you gotta upgrade the fuel managment system (fuel pump, etc.) and a couple other things, it isn't too hard to do, just time consuming. Yeah the car is slammed real low, I scratch on everything...LoL..I'm thinking about raising the car a little like maybe .50 or .75 of an inch to allow for some clearance. I will take pictures as soon as I finish all the work I need to do in order to make it move again..LoL....
    **For Sale $500**
    2.0L (A20A) SOHC, NGK R Plugs, Accel Performance Coil, 5-speed, ACT Stage 2 Clutch, Exhaust System, Removed Cruise Control, Removed AC., Freeflow Catalytic Converter, Carbon Fiber Shifter Knob, Bell Competition Racing Pedal, Silver Painted Interior Pieces, Purple Cobra Eyes, Universal Side Markers, Tinted Windows, Super White Halogen Head-Lights, Arista 18" Chrome Wiper Blade, Single Wiper Blade Conversion, Shaved Antenna, Shaved Emblems, Shaved Front License Plate Holes, 3.25" Drop, 13" Black-Outs, Axis Performance Pads

NEEDS MOTOR MOUNTS AND TRANSMISSION MOUNTS!!!