Thread: 2 gen. Prelude 1985 . EX or Special ? Or both ?

Vehicle
    Honda Prelude BA2 1987 2.0i-16V. B20A1

2 gen. Prelude 1985 . EX or Special ? Or both ?

My 2 gen. Prelude says EX on the back. But it was sold to me as a Special,and when i pull some info it also says Special,but i never heard of that and i canīt really find any more information of what that should mean. It is just a basic model,no electrick windows,mirrors,leather or anything .Just electrick antenna -which doesnīt work anymore though..-
    Who can enlighten me ?

Auke.

DX User
    Vehicle
    Preludes 1985 and 86

Re: 2 gen. Prelude 1985 . EX or Special ? Or both ?

It should have electric roof, windows also. I have the same colour EX 1985 in the UK. I saw that you put a query up as to location of PCV valve. If you see this comment maybe you could confirm with me its location? I think you mean its near the oil filter so under the car and hard to get at. Mine wouldn't run properly after starting it up after a year and I thought this could be the issue. Thanks for any info