Thread: Stay on the road

Vehicle
    1999 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS, 2008 Subaru Impreza 2.5i, 1989 Sei(Project Honda SVX)

Angry Stay on the road

I'm so pissed off. I've had my car for few months now and probly have anly driven it for a week total. When I first got it I couldn't drive it for a month because I was waiting on plates from my home state. After I finally got tired of waiting I broke down and got Virginia plates. So I got to drive it for about a week. Then I had radiator problems and that cost me a grip. After waiting 2 more weeks because they ordered the wrong parts I got it on the road again. After a few more days my state inspection sticker expired so I had to get and inspection done. It failed because the my window regulator was messed up and the window needed assistance going up and down. So after waiting for that part to get here and putting it in, which took about a week and a half before I got the part. I took it in yesterday and passed the inspection and went home . I was in my home for about 3 hours I came back out and both of my front tires where slashed. I swear someone or something does not want me driving. I don't have the money for the tires now cause yesterday I ordered my intake and exhaust.

Vehicle
    10/Honda/Ridgeline
    sorry dude, Thats low for someone to slash your tires unless u been a bad boy lately. Anywho. thats a lof ot shit to go thru with the inspection and licence tags. Do you have a garage that u can park your car in? I wish i would have a garage, its one safe place from the harhness outside.

Vehicle
    1999 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS, 2008 Subaru Impreza 2.5i, 1989 Sei(Project Honda SVX)
    Nope no known enemies. Nobody has a reason to be mad at me as far as I know. My mom asked if it was any females but I don't think so.

I live on a military base there is no garage around for me to use but I think I'm going to be moving shortly so hopefully I can get a place with a garage.

Vehicle
    1989/Honda/Accord LX/5-spd, 1994 Prelude Si/5-spd, 2004 Honda 1300 VTX
    Damn that sucks dude. I didn't have any enemies either and someone keyed my whole driverside of the car and some on the hood. Hope owning a 3G treats you better in the future.

Vehicle
    Don't get me wrong I love my 3g. I just hate vandals who do the sh*t for no reason.

3Geez Veteran
    Vehicle
    86 Honda Accord LXI HB 5-sp
    Originally posted by jigga89SEi
    Don't get me wrong I love my 3g. I just hate vandals who do the sh*t for no reason.
    Yeah, I got ya on that one , man mean people suck don't they. If I had a couple of tire's laying around I'd ship them to ya. But
    don't worry, you'll be back on the road in no time man.
    H&R springs revalved Bilstein front struts, koni struts in the rear 195/55-15 Dunlop W-10's Dc Sports header custom cat-back with Dynomax super turbo w/3" Brembo slotted & dimpled rotor's EBC pads
    Well, that's what I used to have, wrecked, 7/3/02.

Now I d

Vehicle
    10/Honda/Ridgeline
    When i get my rims, my steelies are going on sale hehehehe, yeah right as if someone is gonna get em

Vehicle
    CURRENTLY:2003 LC2 (Hyundai Accent Hatch) SOLD:86 carbed, 4 door LX (according to carfax.com)
    so wait. you failed inspection cuz your power windows weren't 100%? how does that endanger you or others??

fucking virginia

Vehicle
    1987 Hatchback phreak project
    umm... if the car is on fire... and the door wont open... you cant unroll the window... and smashing a window with your bare hand isnt the best...

Travis
    www.cardomain.com/id/dxhatchback

Vehicle
    1989 Accord LX-i 5 speed hatchback
    Culpeper, Va.- home, JMU (Harrisonburg, Va.)- school
    that sucks man, don't they have pritty tight security in military bases now? oh well, did anyone else in the area have thier tires slashed? we had a incident a few years ago where kids road around w/ BB guns and shot holes in peeps windows. oh yeah, i don't like VA inspections too, i got a ticket 4 days after mine expired and i had forgoten to get it checked out.
    "Eat, Drink, and be Merry!"

Vehicle
    CURRENTLY:2003 LC2 (Hyundai Accent Hatch) SOLD:86 carbed, 4 door LX (according to carfax.com)
    Originally posted by DXHATCHBACK
    umm... if the car is on fire... and the door wont open... you cant unroll the window... and smashing a window with your bare hand isnt the best...

Travis
    no no, it's my understanding that the window would open you just had to help it up.

ok wait.. if the car's on fire your power would probably be dead too so u wouldn't be able to roll them down anyway.

whatever who cares, i'm just sayin that the law is stupid

Vehicle

Smile he he

I appreciate everyone's support. The window motor wasn't bad but the regulator had ground down some of the teeth in the middle. So you had to pull it up or push it down until the teeth lined up again.

YES VIRGINIA sux. I hate this Commonwealth. I hate the laws and vehicle laws are even worse. I tried to get plates from home but it took to damn long.

I got 2 new tires last night $133. But I'm back on the road now. Lets see how long this lasts.

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord LX-i Turbo 2004 Acura TL 6 speed/navigation
    They check power windows for function to pass inspection? WTF? What does that have to do with how roadworthy the car is?
    429whp 362wtq A20 TURBO. A20T>*

Vehicle
    10/Honda/Ridgeline
    does the tire puncture sealer work for slashes? i always wondered if it was possile

Vehicle

is there an echo in here?

Originally posted by AccordEpicenter
    They check power windows for function to pass inspection? WTF? What does that have to do with how roadworthy the car is?
    that's what i said man

Vehicle
    To be honest I don't know if the sealant works or not. I didn't use it, it definately wouldn't have worked on my tires they had like 2 inch gashes in each tire.

Last weekend we went drove from VA to Lousianna in a Galant, It has afew mods but nothing special it's still slow. Anywayz less then 80 miles from home the tire goes flat. So we tired using that sealant stuff and it didn't even work for a little nail hole. Needless to say we drove all the way to Louisianna on a 70 mile tire (donut) it took us 21 hrs. We got there got the tire fixed and it only took 16 hrs to get home. But we were doing 95 average.

Vehicle
    10/Honda/Ridgeline
    the sealent goes in before u fill the tire with air if i am not mistaken or u add it in to a partially filled air. THats the reason i always have a full spare in my trunk. NO bullshit donut and having my fingers crossed once i hit 60mph. Even though it looks bumpy in the back, i always keep a full size spare.

Vehicle
    Yeah I'm going to start keeping a tire in my trunk....Fullsize no more spare BS.