Thread: New Guy: 1989 Accord LX-i

DX User
    Vehicle
    1989 Accord LX-i

New Guy: 1989 Accord LX-i

Hey All! I've been looking at this forum for a while now and finally got around to joining! I recently picked up an 1989 Accord LX-i in manual back in September, and discovered 3geez in November while searching for some solutions for some of the problems it has. For the past few months I've been trying to get her road worthy again because apparently in NJ they don't have safety inspections for cars that old (according to the previous owners). Unfortunately she needs a lot of work, but I've already begun to fix and replace some of the parts in poor condition. I'm really thankful that this forum is alive and well, especially for Accords that are about 30+ years old. It's been extremely helpful.
    The first three photos are of the car the day after I brought it home, the last photo is of the car several weeks later after replacing a few things.

Thank you all for looking at this and continuing to keep this forum running, I definitely look forward to talking to you all in the future!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	9351   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image2.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	133.8 KB 
ID:	9352   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image3.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	104.8 KB 
ID:	9353   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image0.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	130.7 KB 
ID:	9354  

Vehicle
    86 LX JDM B20A

Re: New Guy: 1989 Accord LX-i

Welcome ! to the place you will learn a bunch