Thread: Georgia meet and 3rd gen club starting

LX User
    Vehicle
    88 Prelude Si with 4WS

Lightbulb Georgia meet and 3rd gen club starting

I am starting a 3rd gen only named 3GA Creations (3rd Gen Creations) and I am trying to find people that wanna come out meet or join...I am not bulls***ing with this either..If you are in let me know what days you can meet out of the week. I will take everyones days and compare them and see when most people can meet.....then there will be a date. I am tired of everyone talking about this so I am going to do this.... PM me or just post something on this thread

Vehicle
    87 Accord Lx
    hey i'm in acworth .. i can meet up with you either tomorrow (sunday) somewhere.. ive also got monday tues and weds off so hit me up.. im down for a club

-4TL4NT4-

Vehicle
    1991 Supra Turbo W/ 12k Miles
    I mnot doing anything tonite either (sun) If David doesnt respond to this I'll just call him up and see if he wants to meet. Dallas PM me with your cell number and we'll meet somewhere... It wont be untill tonight though. We can take our cars out to barret.
    ~Nathan~

"There's always something waiting at the end of the road. If you are not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn't be out there in the first place."
    ~StOcK PiCs~

LX User
    Vehicle
    88 Prelude Si with 4WS
    $hit I am glad I did not go to Starbucks..they trapped everyone in there and shut it all down...I think it was because of the Dodge Viper that I saw and trust me there was nothing left. They guy got thrown out of the car and his left got cut off. His girlfriend survived the wreck. It happend going North on 575 on the entrance rap off Barrett...
    *Content exceeds signature guidelines*
    88 Prelude Si with 4 Wheel Steering and a JDM B20A