First off, I apologize if this has been answered already, or I'm asking this in the wrong Sub-Forum.

Have a '89 Accord Coupe that I'm looking to put some rain guards on, for the doors. (Or Deflectors if you prefer that) But I can't seem to find any info on where to get some, and haven't been able to find much on here at the moment. I'm horrible at searching stuff though. Lol. Any suggestions/leads? Or will the ones from a Sedan kit fit the Coupes? I was thinking the Coupe doors are a bit wider but I could be wrong.