Hello. I have a parasitic draw and I've nailed it down to my aftermarket Kenwood radio. I've tested everything I could think of and doing the test light in-between the positive battery terminal points me to my radio. (When I unplug the radio the light turns off) I'm using the factory 12v constant and 12v switched and was using the factory ground but I've changed that with no success. Has anyone else had this issue? It's not like I have a cheap radio but maybe there's something wrong with it. My battery will drain from 12.2v to the high 10s overnight which is a pain because sometimes my car will start and sometimes I'll have to use my jump box.