Thread: Evolution industries Adjustable cam gear A-series

DX User
    Vehicle
    86 accord lx

Evolution industries Adjustable cam gear A-series

I don't find many things post worthy but I had been looking for an adjustable cam gear and had no luck for a while.
    Recently though, I purchased and have now received an adjustable cam gear from evolution industries from their main website. I ordered it for about $220 +shipping.
    My only reason for posting this is to bring awareness to the community that they are available again, as from what I've seen on old posts, they're hard to come by. 🙂

Vehicle
    87 Accord DX

Re: Evolution industries Adjustable cam gear A-series

Pictures?

Bisimoto sells one at random times, that's what I have. I think they buy them from another company then etch their logo on it... That's what it looks like the one you got looks like too, looks like mine but not purple https://www.evolution-industries.com/shop/uncategorized/automotive/adjustable-cam-gears/adjustable-cam-gears/

WHO THE HELL IS MAKING THESE??
    Last edited by ShiRen; 01-31-2024 at 08:51 AM.

Vehicle
    88 LXi

Quote Originally Posted by Tonafish12 View Post
    I don't find many things post worthy but I had been looking for an adjustable cam gear and had no luck for a while.
    Recently though, I purchased and have now received an adjustable cam gear from evolution industries from their main website. I ordered it for about $220 +shipping.
    My only reason for posting this is to bring awareness to the community that they are available again, as from what I've seen on old posts, they're hard to come by. 🙂
    Thanks for the heads up!
    1988 Lxi owner since August 1995
    336k miles running strong!
    Now running E85.

Oldblueaccord <<< MY YOUTUBE PAGE!

DX User
    Vehicle
    86 accord lx

No problem, I figured it would be a decent way to help the community, as the community has helped me out a bunch.

Vehicle
    1989 Lx-i Hatchback

Quote Originally Posted by Tonafish12 View Post
    I found this out about 2-3 years ago. Many people outsource parts unless they produce themselves. I commissioned having 20 gears made with the 3geez logo and numbered. I threw in some decals with the purchases, at the time I was providing these to the community at cost. Many members from Europe, Thaliand, New Zeland, Australia, Canada , and the USA purchased. These were offered at cost at about $150 with coating and lettering, all I asked for was to cover the shipping. I sold out of them last year, I was glad to commission them for the community on my own dime. It was an absolute pleasure to deal with not only our USA members but international ones as well.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20240207_221030_Facebook.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	145.2 KB 
ID:	11290

1989 Accord Lx-i hatchback (current DD project)
    1986 Olds Cutlass 442 clone (never ending project)
    3Geez resident body man
    Owner of Wreck-less auto body

Vehicle
    87 Accord DX

Where did you find the manufacturer though? I'm sure you'd have to buy bulk from them though