Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ****Official SoCal 3geez meet****Sat. March 22nd

SEi User
    Vehicle
    '89 Accord LXi Coupe w/Sunroof

********Official SoCal 3geez meet**Saturday March 22nd********

alright the meet is saturday, please say if you are going and i will add ppl to the running list below. Please PM me your cellphone numbers so we can stay in touch the day of the meet. Believe me it helped at the last meet. My number is 661-313-4080 call me. If you dont want to give your number away then call me if you hae a problem with directions more then likily i will already be with jon. I will update it when someone claims they are going. Even if you've said you were going before, please post it again even if its a maybe (BoredRec) .

oh and i missed hoho1217 in the last thread so your going on this time sorry dude.

We are having the meet at 10:00am at Palos Verde Park . Then its off to the Dyno. 2 runs for $50 (this is not a dyno tune). The map below is a map of the surrounding area. to find your driving directions just click the link in the top righthand side that says "to this location". oh and i have something for everyone with a 3geez ride at the meet. Im sure you will like it. we are definetly takeing video again this time. Trevor charge your fucking battery. But i hope we can find a camera crew that doesnt record themselves trying to shut off the camera. :lol j/k

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt...0CA&country=us

1. hoho1217
    2. socal3rdgen
    3. wickedaccord
    4. BOLINKXR-89LXI
    5. BoredRec
    6. dohc
    7. pimping89lxi

Last edited by socal3rdgen; 03-21-2003 at 11:33 AM.
    ACT Stage 1, Short Ram Intake & 2.25 Dynomax custom catback w/4inch carbon fiber tip. Thats it for now.

Putting the paint back on after

SOMEONE STOLE MY PAINT!!!!!

count me in socal3rdgen. it will be at 10:00am at palos verde park. i will contact the dyno guy before sat. i totally forgot to tell him it's been changed to the 22nd. anyhow, joel, can u pm me ur cell number again. or if u dont care, give me on the thread. by the way, on that day u can contact me at 714-906-9009 it's a friends cell, but ill be with him. anyone who got lost can get a hold of me there also. cant wait for this sat.. hope there will be over a dozen 3geez there. late

jon
    benson\'s 2.0 resleeved GSR block, PnP b16 head/multi angle valve job, ctr cams, hondata i/m gasket, str 68mm t/b, skunk springs/retainers, hondata s200b p30 ecu, LSD cable tranny, full race stage3 GT turbo kit (GT35R) custom 3 inch exhaust
    www.full-race.com

Vehicle
    89 Honda accord lxi hatch-back soon to be a b20a monster
    YES I WILL HAVE MY SHIT CHARGED! THE DIGTIAL AND THE CAMCORDER WILL BE READY

FUN IN THE SUN IN MY LXI BOLINKXR

b20a dc header, cat back ,tokico springs, mugen intake ,full msd vortec fuel pressure regulator, sei disk brakes, 16" rims reverse indiglo gages, 4wS pralude stering wheel

SEi User
    Vehicle
    Originally posted by BOLINKXR-89LXI
    YES I WILL HAVE MY SHIT CHARGED! THE DIGTIAL AND THE CAMCORDER WILL BE READY
    :lol touchy are we?

ACT Stage 1, Short Ram Intake & 2.25 Dynomax custom catback w/4inch carbon fiber tip. Thats it for now.

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord LXi
    Ok, here's my maybe post. Damn, I hope I can get away from my family long enuf to see whats up. But it'll be late...I won't get into town till after 2pm...maybe later. Cell is 702-339-5351.
    1988 Accord LXi Sedan
    Custom Cold Air Intake -- Custom Exhaust -- Neuspeed Springs -- ACT Stage II Clutch

Alpine 9815 -- MTX 2300X -- 2 JL 10W3V2's

SEi User
    Vehicle
    Originally posted by wickedaccord
    count me in socal3rdgen. it will be at 10:00am at palos verde park. i will contact the dyno guy before sat. i totally forgot to tell him it's been changed to the 22nd. anyhow, joel, can u pm me ur cell number again. or if u dont care, give me on the thread. by the way, on that day u can contact me at 714-906-9009 it's a friends cell, but ill be with him. anyone who got lost can get a hold of me there also. cant wait for this sat.. hope there will be over a dozen 3geez there. late

jon
    my cell is 661-313-4080. ill hit you up that morning early. did ya ever have another guess to what my friends car is.

SEi User
    Vehicle
    Originally posted by BoredRec
    Ok, here's my maybe post. Damn, I hope I can get away from my family long enuf to see whats up. But it'll be late...I won't get into town till after 2pm...maybe later. Cell is 702-339-5351.
    well you remember last time 2pm came and went real quick. im pretty sure we will still be looking under each others hoods.

Vehicle
    A moneypit!
    Might be out there in the GSX...Anyone want to run?
    The GSX was killed, I need something new...

SEi User
    Vehicle
    Originally posted by 88LXiHB
    Might be out there in the GSX...Anyone want to run?
    oh sure come on down dude. i would like to video tape a gsx getting smoked.

so are you saying that you might come?

alright.. it's settle. talked to the dyno guys. they're ready for us on the 22nd. hey joel.. im guessing if it's a single turbo., it'd be an rx7 or even maybe single turbo supra. u said rwd.. only cars i can think of rwd turbos r those. unless he owns a datson 280z or something. which r pretty fast for old stock car running low 15's. but hmm.. rwd turbo.. twin?? if twin then most likely a 300z. unless it's a saab, not too sure if saabs r fwd or rwd. nice car though. aah heck, jus spoil it and tell me. and is that GSX stock?? wat year? last time i ran an 95 auto GSX was with my a20. my friend owned the GSX. not talkin shit, but i beat it by almost 2 car lengths finishing only 3rd. never pulled after that though. but i would love to see if u can make all 4 wheels spin hard on that car. and to ur question.. im sure my friends with a 5speed legend would run u and my friends del sol b16 will run u. we'll see though, it's all fun. hey joel, how'd ur paint job turn out??

jon
    benson\'s 2.0 resleeved GSR block, PnP b16 head/multi angle valve job, ctr cams, hondata i/m gasket, str 68mm t/b, skunk springs/retainers, hondata s200b p30 ecu, LSD cable tranny, full race stage3 GT turbo kit (GT35R) custom 3 inch exhaust
    www.full-race.com

Vehicle
    Ford work Van
    Hmm...

I Could MAYBE go. I'm tempted to run the Jaguar on the dyno.

10 am!? sheesh, If i went I'd have to leave around 4 or something. oh well, I could go to sleep early.

What's goin on other than Dyno runs?

Btw, I'm in Phoenix.

Josh
    sorry guys v8's rule

Vehicle
    A moneypit!
    The GSX is not stock.

I might follow Eric out there, but I might have a new job, so I hope that doesn't interfere...

SEi User
    Vehicle
    The GSX is not stock.

I might follow Eric out there, but I might have a new job, so I hope that doesn't interfere...
    yeah theres another turbo coming that is the guy who painted my car. thats what i meant by that. hope you can come to the meet.

SEi User
    Vehicle
    Originally posted by goldyaccord

10 am!? sheesh, If i went I'd have to leave around 4 or something. oh well, I could go to sleep early.

What's goin on other than Dyno runs?

Josh
    well as of right now we are going to the dyno then i dont know. but believe me, we will end up doing somethin, rember this is southern cali, theres always somthin to do. for one we sat and bullshitted for like 6 hours last time then we all went home cuz we got kicked out of the parking lot. :lol.

i would really like to see a good amount of members. last time there were 6-7 member and 5 other ppl. and it is looking good for this meet. this time there will also be other cars as well as 3rdgens. hope you can make it. read the thread from the last meet. we had a hell of a time.

SEi User
    Vehicle
    alright.. it's settle. talked to the dyno guys. they're ready for us on the 22nd. hey joel.. im guessing if it's a single turbo., it'd be an rx7 or even maybe single turbo supra. u said rwd.. only cars i can think of rwd turbos r those. unless he owns a datson 280z or something. which r pretty fast for old stock car running low 15's. but hmm.. rwd turbo.. twin?? if twin then most likely a 300z. unless it's a saab, not too sure if saabs r fwd or rwd. nice car though. aah heck, jus spoil it and tell me. and is that GSX stock?? wat year? last time i ran an 95 auto GSX was with my a20. my friend owned the GSX. not talkin shit, but i beat it by almost 2 car lengths finishing only 3rd. never pulled after that though. but i would love to see if u can make all 4 wheels spin hard on that car. and to ur question.. im sure my friends with a 5speed legend would run u and my friends del sol b16 will run u. we'll see though, it's all fun. hey joel, how'd ur paint job turn out??

jon
    the paint job turned out good. although i still have weeks of refining to do on it. its looking good. man when you see this turbo you are going to be like "why the hell did i not think of that car". sorry cant spoil the surprise. i think you would have to get a perfect launch to keep up with this car. oh yeah its a single turbo rwd.

hmm.. ok is it a factory turbo or did he turbo a n/a car?? meaning did he through on a turbo kit? that will finalize wat i think it is
    www.full-race.com

Vehicle
    A moneypit!
    I will not be making it to this meet. A DSM meet falls on Sat. night.

But thats cool, next time I will come, and have all my fuel problems sorted out.

:mid13s:

SEi User
    Vehicle
    hmm.. ok is it a factory turbo or did he turbo a n/a car?? meaning did he through on a turbo kit? that will finalize wat i think it is
    factory turbo. *tick-tock-tick-tock*......

SEi User
    Vehicle
    I will not be making it to this meet. A DSM meet falls on Sat. night.

But thats cool, next time I will come, and have all my fuel problems sorted out.

:mid13s:
    *sell out!!!!!!!!* :lol

alright man we'll see ya in a few months.

LXi User
    Vehicle
    87 LXi Hatch (5-speed)
    I might be coming... We'll have to see... I want to see wicked accord try to race the mystery car

DX User
    Vehicle
    1996 honda civic ek4 SiRii
    i guess imma go, gotta support 3 gee. hope to see ya der!

jus so u all know.. i confirmed with the dyno guys. all set for this sat. they wanted us to go at 9am but i said we're actually meeting at 10am. so we gotta be over there by 12pm jus so we have time to do everyone's cars. factory turbo.. either a 89 supra and up or a 90 rx7 and up. if not, a golf or jetta turbo, but wait.. rwd.. cant be a vw. my only guess r those. unless it's a porche. we'll jus have to see now. hope there will be a lot of 3geez there..

jon
    www.full-race.com

SEi User
    Vehicle
    sounds good jon, well its not any of those cars. not a supra. it is japanese though.

i want to let eveyone know that if you cant make it by 10:00am we will be at the park until about 11:15am. if you for somereason come to the park after that point please call my cell (661-313-4080) and we will tell you were we are at. dont worry the dyno is more then likely only a few minutes away.

the dyno is quite a ways to go.. but still easy to find. i will tell u where to go now jus in case some of u got stuck in traffic or so.. to get to the dyno., u basically get back on the 405 and continue going south. then u want to exit BRISTOL. make a RIGHT on BRISTOL. follow bristol through to about maybe 2 miles. then when u pass RED HILL, the shop will be on ur RIGHT HAND SIDE. look for A-OK MUFFLER. i cant remember wat the name was, but there is an oil change station in there also. so look for that. the A-OK MUFFLER shop is in the back. when u enter, make sure u make a right and head towards the back. if u cant find it, jus call. i will help u out from there. good luck to everyone. looking foward to see u all. by the way,,. if it's not any of those of wat i said.. then i wouldnt be able to figure it out. unless it is a datson 510 or 280.. oh well.. we'll jus have to see. late

jon
    www.full-race.com

Vehicle
    87 Accord Lx-i sedan
    o sorry i didn't post this earlier, hehe

my cell is 626-643-1964.

and things have changed a bit for me, my mom is getting a lil PMS about this, but im 99.9999% im still going

and my friend said he might go, he drives another turbo car >=)
    but he's a maybe, not sure yet, it'll depends wut goes on tomorow after skool.