Thread: ***Swapping the interior from my 89 LX-i to my 86 LX***

Vehicle
    1989/Honda/Accord SE-i FI 5speed Coupe

Thumbs up ***Swapping the interior from my 89 LX-i to my 86 LX***

Ok I began last night taking the interior apart on my 89 Accord LX-i since it's now a parts car cuz I crashed it during the summer... Well anyways I like the Black and Tan interior from my 89 LX-i and desided to swap it over to my 86 LX-i cuz I'm not happy with the shit brown interior, well it's not a bad interior color but I just favor the black and tan interior more than the brown color.... but n e who I stared by taking out the door panels and the glove box, stearing wheel etc.... I can figure out how to take off the dash board out? Can anyone show me a pic on how to do that or tell me where or how to take it off..... this is a huge project for me and I want to get it completed sometime soon, but I need your help in order to achieve this goal..... But anyways I am still going to try to get other stuff out of the car... I also want to take the back seat off... how in hell do I do that? If anyone can help me, feel free to PM me or post here, it might be easy to PM me instead.... but thanks to anyone who is willing to help me out here thank you guy's your #1.... Lataz
    I will alwayz drive my 3rd gen Accord, ya'll will neva c me driving a 4 door Ford.. lol

Vehicle
    86 Accord Aerodeck EX 2.0
    it sucks that i got my interior swapped in the service, could have learnt sumpin. well, i got the accord shop manual later from www.pauldesign.ru which turned out to be rather useful for unknown stuff removal. have you taken a glance at it?
    Last edited by rehv_Aerodeck86; 03-25-2003 at 03:55 AM.

Vehicle
    1989/Honda/Accord SE-i FI 5speed Coupe
    No I haven't gotten the chance to take a look at it... but that would be great for you to point me in the right direction.... your the man rehv_Aerodeck86..... I sure could use your knowledge of the interior dash removal.... thanks... Lataz Bro
    I will alwayz drive my 3rd gen Accord, ya'll will neva c me driving a 4 door Ford.. lol

Vehicle
    86 Accord Aerodeck EX 2.0
    previous was buggy link

exact link for accord shp manual, if anybody wants:

http://www.pauldesign.ru/honda/shopmanual.html