Thread: hey 89 Lxi racer

1988starter

hey 89 Lxi racer

What do you think of the jet chip I was thinking of getting one my self.

DX User
    jet chip...good ecu upgrade ...releses more horse power
    but if you get that installed in ur car ..you'd have to change ur timing n gear ratio....
    thats what "john Davis" had to do when he installed my perf ECU and moniter....
    1999 b-18 c boosted t-71 JE pistons, crower rods, titanium valve springs,ported cylinders/intake,spearco intercooler(hidden),blitz turbo timer,jet ECU moniter...all sony xplod =) /alpine dvd/moniter.

Vehicle
    1995 Dodge Avenger
    methinks that the jet chip is a lil more effective for 89LxiRacer because he has a TURBO.

i mean, i've heard that venom boxes and jet chips are cool...

but forced induction kinda makes that stuff a lil... i dunno, insignificant.

it's just a piece of the puzzle then.

i have a friend that has a 1996 Pontiac TransAm, he blew the original motor running a 150 shot of NO2 and forgetting to flip the fuel switch.

so he bought a 383 block. new cam, modded heads, accel DFI, vortec supercharger running 10psi, etc... the dude took that car, WITH ME IN IT, up to 205mph before he decided we were going too fast. damn near shit my pants.

he said he wanted to do 220 but the look on my face freaked him out. fucker wanted to show he could go twice as fast as my car and still have power to spare.

he doesn't know how fast it can go... and i gotta tell ya, the DFI helps just a little bit. It helps, but it's not everything.
    -Tim
    -------------
    You sold me queer giraffes. I want my money back.

DX User
    before I boosted this b18c motor....when I had my fren sauder in the jet chip into my ECU u could really feel a stronger pull and hold my gears longer to ...(a good 9 grand)
    1999 b-18 c boosted t-71 JE pistons, crower rods, titanium valve springs,ported cylinders/intake,spearco intercooler(hidden),blitz turbo timer,jet ECU moniter...all sony xplod =) /alpine dvd/moniter.

1988starter
    dammn 9000