In addition to the 3geez Terms of Service, all members are required to abide by the following rules, which are subject to change. If you find yourself warned or banned, you violated the Terms of Service or one of these rules.
1. Members will not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, disrespectful, discriminating, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable. The Staff reserves the right remove vulgar words, topics, and other potentially objectionable items from public view.
2. Distribution of content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary and intellectual rights of any party, without the endorsement of that party, is strictly prohibited. Distribution or sale of any items bearing the 3geez.com name or logo must be approved by a Director.
3. Advertising and SPAM: You may not use this site and its resources to spam other sites or individuals or perform any action that violates any law. Advertising is permitted in a memberís signature if the site is not sales-related, but requires permission of a Staff member to post an advertising link on the board, with specific exceptions. The exceptions are as follows:
(a) The user is selling a specific item (ex. a power window motor) in the appropriate Trading Post forum.
(b) The user is alerting other members to a site that the user feels would be helpful or interesting to other members, and the user is not affiliated with the site or does not personally know anyone affiliated with the site.
4. Selling an item in the 3geez Trading Post forums is a privilege, not a right. If you have a history of difficult or dishonest transactions on 3geez, its related social media pages, or any other community or platform, 3geez Staff may revoke your posting privileges in the Trading Post. 3geez Staff may also take additional action, including, but not limited to, banishment from 3geez or responding to appropriate law enforcement requests regarding your actions.
5. Nude content, including, but not limited to, images, links, and videos IS NOT ALLOWED. Nude content contains either of the following:
(a) The human male or female genitals, pubic area, or buttocks, with less than a fully opaque covering;
(b) The female breast with less than a fully opaque covering on any part of the nipple.
6. Post threads in their relevant forums. (ex: Do not post a thread asking what intakes are available in the Accord Pics forum). Do not post the same thread in multiple forums. Threads in violation will be moved or deleted at the Staff's discretion.
7. Images in your signature or avatar are not to falsely identify you as a Moderator, Administrator, Foundation Member, or Director.
8. You are to register only one screen name. If you lose your password, or would like your screen name changed, contact a Staff member.
9. If you would like to get a hold of one member in particular, DO NOT post a thread on the board. Use a private message instead. Threads that are directed to only one member will be locked or deleted at the Staff's discretion.
Further explanation of certain rules:
-REGISTERING MORE THAN ONE SCREENNAME
This is not allowed without Staff approval because:
1) You may be pretending to be a brand new user, and it is not fair to the other members that you are lying to them.
2) You have already been permanently banned and are thus not permitted to return.
3) You may be flagged as a spammer by our anti-spam software.
If you would like your screenname changed because you want something new, again, do not register a new one. Changing your screenname is very easy, and can be done by any Administrator or Director. You will even retain your post count, and all of your previous posts and profile info under the old screenname will carry over as well.
I understand that it is possible that you may have lost your password, or forgotten your screenname. In this type of situation, please do not register again. Instead, contact a Staff member or Director and we will be more than happy to assist you.
If you are caught registering a new screenname, then we will delete one of them of our choosing. If you are a repeat offender, then you will be banned from 3geez.
-HOW TO GET A HOLD OF A FELLOW MEMBER
At 3geez, we have a private messaging feature that allows us to contact any other member without having to post on the board.
Please use it.
If your thread is for an audience of one, then don't post it on the board, use the PM feature instead. When a person receives a message, a pop-up should appear (this is not blocked by pop-up stopping programs) notifying the recipient of a PM. It's also worth noting that if a PM cannot be sent, then use email or an instant messenger.
The default setting for vbulletin is having the pop-up notification enabled. To make sure it is enabled for you, click on your Profile icon in the top right of the page. Then click on Edit Options. Scroll down to "Pop up a box when you receive a Private Message?" Make sure "yes" is clicked. Also, make sure Private Messaging is enabled. If you wish, you can have an email sent to you when you receive a PM. All of the options regarding private messages are next to each other, so it should be easy to figure out.
Because of the private messaging feature, we no longer need to post a thread on the board just to get the attention of one member. As such, any thread that concerns only one person will be deleted.
-TRADING POST DISCLAIMER
Even though 3geez Staff reserves the right to take action against dishonest parties in a transaction, 3geez.com or Vibrant Forums, LLC is not affiliated with any of the exchanges that take place on this site, and are not responsible for any transactions. Banning dishonest sellers or restricting their access to buy/sell on 3geez is done on a case-by-case basis and is intended as a preventative measure against future trouble. 3geez or Vibrant Forums, LLC is not obligated to refund transactions, pursue dishonest sellers, or accept any responsibility to make victims "whole." Feel free to deal here, but do so at your own risk!