Thread: hello!!!

DX User
    Vehicle
    1988 Accord LXi

hello!!!

hey there everyone! just wanted to introduce myself. my name's andy and i'm an actor living right now in pittsburgh pennsylvania (i'll be in LA in about six months). about fifteen minutes ago i just brought home my first accord...a 1988 lxi that needs a LOT of rebuilding. in deciding on this car, i spend a lot of time looking around on this site and reading all kinds of great stuff. so, thanks everyone, and i'll be sure to post updates and pictures as soon as i get out there and start the work...which should be tomorrow morning as soon as the sun comes up!

Sounds really cool! Hope you like your 3g so far! If you have any questions feel free to ask away!

Welcome to the site

Ben

LX User
    Vehicle
    1989 Accord SE-i
    Me like 3G.