Thread: My accord

Vehicle
    1992 Infinity Q45 - 1996 Nissan 240SX

My accord

Let me know what you all think. BTW sorry for the crap quality pictures. Wish i had a digi cam so i could take some pics of my stereo setup!

Vehicle
    1988 / Honda / Accord / LX-R
    Very Nice.......
    -=PROJECT-=-

NOTE: Project-R Swap parts provided by Racing Impulse. Swap was Performed by RacingImpulse & Next Wave Auto Performance.

B-Series Wants You

Vehicle
    87 Accord LX
    Trying to go with a all-black top with the hood and headlight covers? I see you have the older brows and sidemarkers on, nice!
    Rooz
    That's my other "car" on the avatar, my Dash-8

Vehicle
    Thanks guys, Yeah First i went to my Friend's Gramps junk yard, I found a few accords there but most had front end damage ..But i did find a whole body to a CRX Si ..Anyway i found a Honda/Acura Junk Yard and there were a bunch of hoods and headlight housings to choose from, I could have went with the same color of my car again but i just wanted to be a little different and have a black hood and housing ...I like the Hood Trim for 86-87 cause it has the Silver look around the edges so i picked that up along with the Headlight brows and sidemarkers so it would match. I had to look for a while to find a Hood trim that didnt have the silver fading on it. ..Heh I think when people get a glimpse at the hood they mistake it for a Carbon Fiber sence the car is a diff color ..Hopefully i can remedy that mistake in the future!

LX User
    Vehicle
    87 honda accord lx-i hatchback
    Looks really nice under the hood, but the car at first site isnt too attractive, might want to do something about that, its up to you though.
    :smokin: 87 Accord lx-i hatchback no mods done yet, just bought the car. Got alot plans for this car though. http://www.cardomain.com/id/87lxiaccord

Vehicle
    Yeah, I can agree with you on that. I know wheels would make the most difference. ..What would you suggest doing to it?