Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: carb civic intake adaptor for sale

Vehicle
    97 Dodge Neon

carb civic intake adaptor for sale

im selling my carb civic intake adaptor, this will let u attach a cone filter to your carb, it needs a little bit more work but it worked good for me, once mounted on to the carb there are some gaps around the carb so u may need to use some silicone to seal it around the carb.

make a offer, u must pay shipping cost.

Vehicle
    1989/Honda/Accord LX/5-spd, 1994 Prelude Si/5-spd, 2004 Honda 1300 VTX
    Are you getting rid of the 3G or something?

DX User
    Vehicle
    1988/honda/lx

Re: carb civic intake adaptor for sale

Originally posted by Mantis88LX
    im selling my carb civic intake adaptor, this will let u attach a cone filter to your carb, it needs a little bit more work but it worked good for me, once mounted on to the carb there are some gaps around the carb so u may need to use some silicone to seal it around the carb.

make a offer, u must pay shipping cost.
    you wanna sell the cone filter with it? just a question. you got a picture?

Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord LXi Coupe
    Hey Do you plan on giving me my money back on the lip you fucked me out of about 2 months ago? I've been patient w/ your sorry ass. Your lucky I don't come to your house and collect my money in person! Don't mistake my kindness for weakness, i will make you sorry you ever decided to fuck me over!:ego:

Give me my damn MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2.25 Sprint drop w/ Bilstien struts in rear & Koni's in the front, moddified 94-97 Accord CAI, JDM power folding mirrors, Prelude A arms, Naxos exhaust, K&N Filter, Accel coil, Advanced timing, NGK-R plugs, 7.5mm wires, Apc H4 headlight conversion, PIAA hyper plasma bulbs every where, 17" Exel Maj rims wrapped in 205/40 17 Kumho tires, w/ 5% platinum tint, painted calipers & drums, shaved tail lights, moldings, antana, squirters, and emblems, Clarion DRB3675 head unit w/ Clarion 6x9s

Vehicle
    what no reply?
    2.25 Sprint drop w/ Bilstien struts in rear & Koni's in the front, moddified 94-97 Accord CAI, JDM power folding mirrors, Prelude A arms, Naxos exhaust, K&N Filter, Accel coil, Advanced timing, NGK-R plugs, 7.5mm wires, Apc H4 headlight conversion, PIAA hyper plasma bulbs every where, 17" Exel Maj rims wrapped in 205/40 17 Kumho tires, w/ 5% platinum tint, painted calipers & drums, shaved tail lights, moldings, antana, squirters, and emblems, Clarion DRB3675 head unit w/ Clarion 6x9s

Vehicle
    97 Dodge Neon

DX User
    umm do u have a pic of the intake ur sellin

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord LX-i (done for) 88 crx si 91 bmw, 93 lexus es300 project88dx accord
    Mantis man we need a answer man common thats just jacked up I feel for chrome man

Vehicle
    97 Dodge Neon
    dont worry i will be sending him his money back soon,

Vehicle
    Don't just roll your fucking eyes!!! Why has it taken 2 months for you to contact me!! I want my money!!! Would you like for me to come and get it?

DX User
    Vehicle
    1988/honda/lx
    Mantis I guess your carb intake adapter is on hold until this problem is solved? Can you fix it quick so we can talk business!

Vehicle
    Well, he's talking about how it might take a few weeks to send me my money, in addition to the 2 months i've been waiting, Wow! Good, honest, transaction!
    I think he's trying to sell (take your money), more stuff and then disappear again
    Last edited by Chrome_thangs; 05-09-2003 at 05:12 PM.

DX User
    Vehicle
    1988/honda/lx
    dont worry i will be sending him his money back soon,
    Hey Mantis! Can you tell Chrome how soon? I mean he has been waiting 2 months. As a matter a fact you need to send him some interest on that $$$$ to at least cover the pain and suffering, and not to mention the fustration when you were missing in action for 2 months.

Vehicle
    97 Dodge Neon
    i am returning his money on monday,

DX User
    DOES ANYONE HAVE A CARB CIVIC INTAKE ADAPTER FOR SALE ANYWHERE

Hey Mantis! I'm not going to buy your intake, due to your previous transaction. People like you, who don't give a flying fuck about the customer, should find some other place than 3geez to sell your crap. If anyone buys this from him, I don't pity them as it is evident you don't care.

Vehicle
    97 Dodge Neon
    suck it

DX User
    HEY MANTIS DO U HAVE A CARB CIVIC INTAKE FOR SALE

Vehicle
    97 Dodge Neon
    yeah well i did but since no one trust me anymore than screw it, im about ready to dismiss my self from this board.

DX User
    Vehicle
    1988/honda/lx
    Mantis,

check it out man, just send chrome his money like you said you would on Monday. Send some interests or even better tell him straight up what happen: you lost the money, you double sold the item, you use the money to build an civic intake, you used the money for your crack addiction.......shit I dont know. But, I think all he wants is the TRUTH and to hear it from YOU. So be a freakin man set your pride down and freakin TELL HIM!

And then sell the damn civic adapter to accord86. and if he dosent buy it.....shit I will! You will always be a mark man if you dont fix this shit with Chrome....SO FIX THE SHIT!

Vehicle
    97 Dodge Neon
    the shit is fixin, give me time, the money is going out on monday and the reason this shit all hapeen was cuz i lost my damn job! so there.

DX User
    Vehicle
    1988/honda/lx
    the shit is fixin, give me time, the money is going out on monday and the reason this shit all hapeen was cuz i lost my damn job! so there.
    Now we gettin somewhere. Hey, shit happens man! I feel for you man, but Im not the one that was hung out to dry. That's between you and Chrome. If you fixin it with Chrome then you being a man to admit your actions. But, to dismiss yourself from the board and not fix this is a coward.

Im glad your fixin it..more power to you. Plus, some of your posts that you had up in here really help me out alot. We got the same freakin car. People up in here actually freakin saved me hella $$$ from the how to's and the FREE advices, shit you cant beat that. And like I said some of your posts helped me out. Its just sad this happened and I aint one to judge.....you say you fixin it with Chrome....more power to you.

Make your excuses, Mantis. When it comes down to it, it is bad business. When you're in business, the CUSTOMER comes first, not you.

DX User
    mantis ill buy ur carb civic intake adapter, name ur price as long as its not too high

Vehicle
    let me get my money 1st!