Thread: A slight problem with a small radiator hose

Vehicle
    1989/Honda/Accord SE-i FI 5speed Coupe

A slight problem with a small radiator hose

Damnit Yesterday I was on my way to work to pick up my paycheck... well n e who, I was driving along the highway on route 9 and all of a sudden I noticed steam coming from underneith the hood, so I was like oh sh**, so I pulled over and looked underneith my car, and radiator fluid was leaking pretty bad, so I was atleast 20-25 mins away from home, so I turned on my heater on full blast with the windows down, cuz supposably it helps from the engine seizing or something, and I got home, look at the radiator but the radiator was fine, it's brand spanking new, so I looked in the back of the engine and I located the leak in the hose, now is there n e type of radiator hose repair kit stuff or no... I mean it is a small hole after all, but for some reason it was leaking alot of radiator fluid from just that small leak... So I temperarly used ducktape to see if it would work, and for now it's working pretty good, but I still see very small drips every few minutes which isn't too bad, but n e ways what should I do? Is there n e repair kit stuff to repair the radiator hoses? Thanks guy's Lataz
    I will alwayz drive my 3rd gen Accord, ya'll will neva c me driving a 4 door Ford.. lol

Vehicle
    A20A1 Weber Power
    I would reccomened buying a new hose. It will be worth it in the long run. A patch or the duct tape will work temporaly but, not a long term solution. Josh
    DARKSIDE
    WEBER POWER!

Vehicle
    1989/Honda/Accord SE-i FI 5speed Coupe
    Damn yeah you where right Josh... the ducktape didn't last too long.... the leak in the little radiator hose behind the engine, was leaking again, and it's sorta funny cuz it's a very small hole, but yet it leaks alot of coolant, kinda weird huh.... shouldn't be too expensive though at like autozone, but I still have my other crashed up Accord and plan on using the hose from there see what happens... Lataz
    I will alwayz drive my 3rd gen Accord, ya'll will neva c me driving a 4 door Ford.. lol