Thread: 1988 HB Lxi 5 speed 850$!

Vehicle
    1987 Nissan Pulsar Nx Se

1988 HB Lxi 5 speed 850$!

i dont have pics its laurel blue metallic it has 137 thousand somethin miles on it not bad for a 88 it still runs real well it does have a slight tranny leak im thinkin its maybe a seal like some of the members said i refillled it/its easy to refill only have to refill it every month other then that it runs perfect still fast as hell already gots 15 inch primes on it 2 kumhos in the back 2 cheapies in the front the interior is blue also it will come with 2 6x9s sony xplod in the back and a jensen cd player it has the right front fender squished in but the head light still comes out the muffler is off but it sounds better and isint as slow the car and interior its self are fairly clean other then all that i said its pretty fine the reason im selling it/simple as this i found a cooler car for cheaper then 850$ that i like so im tryin to get moneys to get it i live in pensacola florida and im 17 and U will have to come get it or whatever i cant deliver it myself its cheap as it is already and its reliable enough to drive back im posting here cause if someone really wants it they can buy it other then that if no one does ill have to try and sell it around my area to someone that doesint know shit about it probally..btw again i dont have pics sorry ill never have any..lol dont ask me to buy a expensive camera or somethin to get em on here/dont got time/dont got money/only time for bang bang...you know
    Last edited by XXFearThisXX; 05-20-2003 at 05:34 AM.

Vehicle
    Ford work Van
    Your funny.

could you give more detail about the headlight damage? Is it pushed back? Is the Rad support damaged at all?
    sorry guys v8's rule

Vehicle
    2000 ACCORD LX/ bro- 02 CIVIC EX
    DAMN dude.......you take english class? :lol

Vehicle
    1987 Nissan Pulsar Nx Se
    the headlight comes out and it looks fine and works and shit and yes i speak english im just playing cause im sexy like that

Vehicle
    88 Mugen Accord
    :lol

damn i wish more 3geezers lived here, i would buy that in a heart beat, i so want a fuel injected one with low miles like that!!!!!!
    "Accord"........we are one........

Vehicle
    a 93 z34 that's getting parted out, an 86 accord lx that now lives in a j/y, and a 90 camry le that the state no longer allows me to drive. soon to be replaced with an aprilia rs50 or a derbi gpr.
    try carsearch.com
    btw where the fuck is sterling? nova?
    ~<+045+ygH05+>~