Thread: new 89 accord

LX User
    Vehicle
    89 accord dx hatch

new 89 accord

just got a new 89 accord hatchie...im lookin where to start.... anybody got any ideas?

Vehicle
    1988 / Honda / Accord / LX-R
    First off.. You have to look at your financial Situation, then realize that if you want your car look good and drive well your going to spend money.. So what exactly do you want?
    -=PROJECT-=-

NOTE: Project-R Swap parts provided by Racing Impulse. Swap was Performed by RacingImpulse & Next Wave Auto Performance.

B-Series Wants You

LX User
    Vehicle
    89 accord dx hatch
    i just got the car...and i really dont know hwere to start...im just throwing out ideas... im not lookin to do any drastic mods right now... im just tryin to get some ideas

LX User
    Vehicle
    89 accord dx hatch
    i think im gonna work on the exterior first and make it look good then ill work on the engine and the performance

SEi User
    Vehicle
    1994 accord coupe RIP/ 88 accord lx sedan, 99 Honda Prelude
    well if it needs body work do that first. then do rims and a drop and go from there.
    one of my 88 lx's is up for parts. good engine and transmission. pretty much everything is there. the fenders and hood are bad but other than that it's pretty good.

RIP my beutiful 5g coupe. May the villans rot in hell!

Vehicle
    91 GSX - 89 Si - 87 DX
    Focus on what the car needs first. Fix anything that looks like it's going out, or in shitty condition. You'll regret it later on when you just invested $1000 into some rims/tires, but then the starter goes out or something and you're flat broke. Get the car in perfect working condition, and then go from there. It'll save you much headaches.

I agree. Mechanical comes first.

My car just rolled to 230,000 miles! I'm so proud