Thread: ??????????????????????????help

DX User
    Vehicle
    88 Honda Accord LX with no cat dual turbo mufflers 5in tips custom carb intake

??????????????????????????help

ok I just made an intake for may lx is their any way I can make my carb have a better air gas mix. like more air intake. I can feel the difference but i what more.
    fly by are good dont matter if they get mad (Roadrage)

DX User
    Vehicle

pics

pics coming so of the intake

get a different carb, that's the best route, otherwise the best route is to start removing all that vacuum operated crap in there, all it does mostly is lean out the damn thing.
    Eric
    3geez member since October 12, 2000
    "All this worldly wisdom was once the unamiable heresy of some wise man." - Henry David Thoreau

DX User
    Vehicle

???

does miss with the idle or all those srews with a sping thing help

Vehicle
    87 Accord EX , 5spd , Manual
    tune up the carb ( adjust all the screws ! ) usin Eric's Faq or my faq @ the FAQ's and get a carb cleaner !

MIKE
    3geez member since October 4th 2001

Vehicle
    10/Honda/Ridgeline
    messing with the idle does not do anythign to your car. Adjust the AJC (air Ject Controller, though its only for high altitude locations) and adjust the Air Fuel mixture to see how u can make the ratio optimal following the FAQs