Thread: 89 DX Need to get rid of

Vehicle
    '89 Accord DX

89 DX Need to get rid of

Listen I got this accod jsut asittin in my driveway and i need to get rid of it. its got all stock parts. I dont have the time to list the few damages but the int. is like mint . Ill list the others later. reply if interested.
    Have you ever had someone type "lol" to you and you wounder if they are really laughing out loud? or someone types "lol" and you wounder what was so funny?

well I have discovered the solution my friends...THREE simple letters that shall revolutionize the computer language...
    ...LIM...
    For when you do laugh, but not out loud...
    ...your Laughing In your Mind...
    and it will make people better understand that you did think it was funny but not funny enough to laugh out loud about...

It will RULE... OVERCOME... TAKE OVER... BECOME ONE...

People will know LIM
    Promote it, Tell your friends...
    Get them to SPREAD it, then and ONLY then will it work my friends.

Vehicle
    '88 Accord LX (Sold), '94 Buick LeSabre "The Tank", '86 Lxi New Project
    ok, wheres levittown, i've heard of it...im in plattsburgh, so snap some pics, i dont have cash now, but at the end of the summer i will, auto or manual, and what color?

Vehicle
    '89 Accord DX
    sorry. no can do. I am getting rid of the car today, but i did take some pieces off of it before it gets junked.
    Have you ever had someone type "lol" to you and you wounder if they are really laughing out loud? or someone types "lol" and you wounder what was so funny?

well I have discovered the solution my friends...THREE simple letters that shall revolutionize the computer language...
    ...LIM...
    and it will make people better understand that you did think it was funny but not funny enough to laugh out loud about...

People will know LIM

Vehicle
    '89 Accord DX
    it is a manual and that light blue

...LIM...

People will know LIM

Vehicle
    '88 Accord LX (Sold), '94 Buick LeSabre "The Tank", '86 Lxi New Project
    sorry man, dont need any parts, just one in ok condition, thanks

Vehicle
    '89 Accord DX
    The car has ben taken away. I did snag a few pieces before it left though. I now have the taillights, the "eye lids" cornerlights, and bumper turning lights. If ya need them ask and we can arange something.

...LIM...

People will know LIM