Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Edmonton

DX User
    Vehicle
    1991 Honda Accord 2Dr Coupe
    Why would you bring up the blanket shit again. I replaced it so why would you say I am a thief. I never would do that. So why are you doing that for.. I have done nothing but been nice to you and never disrespected you. So can't we just drop it and be friends or what?

Vehicle
    A20A3T
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondacrazy
    Well Holly.. Stop talking shit about my car.. I help you and elijah fix your damn cars. And how do you repay me slaming my car and not answering my phone calls. Now who is the inmature one. So just stop talking shit about my car.. Like you don't have a clue. My car is written off and is no longer around. Maybe you have a turbo and rims, So that doesn't give you the right to talk to and about people like that.
    EXCUSE ME YOU FIXED MY CARS???? YOU MEAN YOU PUT MY DISTRUBUTOR CAP ON WITHOUT A SCREW? AND ALMOST COMPLETELY BROKE MY SE-I AND WHAT OTHER CAR DID YOU FIX?? THE WHITE ONE? YOU MEAN THAT ONE THAT BROKE AFTER 2 DAYS?? AND DID YOU NOT GET PAID TO FIX OUR CARS? SO HOW DID YOU DO ME A FAVOUR? WHAT DO I OWE YOU?? YEAH YOUR RIGHT A SLAP IN THE FACE. DID I TELL U TO WORK AT TITAN??? NO IS IT MY SHOP? NO I WOULD NEVER LET YOU WORK AT MY SHOP IF I HAD ONE YOU TOLD A CUSTOMER YOU WOULD FIX THEIR STARTER FOR 200 BUCKS WHEN THE STARTER COSTS ALMOST 400. THEN YOU GET THEM TO TOW THEIR CAR THERE AND NEVER COME BACK. AND EXCUSE ME IT WASNT YOU WHO FIXED ANY CARS IT WAS YOUR DRUG ADDICT FRIEND!!! SO WHY ARE U EVEN TRYING TO TAKE CREDIT FOR 2 BROKEN CARS?? PLUS YOU PULLED ELIJAHS DECK OUT AND DIDNT PUT IT BACK IN WHY?? NO ONE SAID YOU COULD NOW WHO IS GOING TO PAY FOR SOMEONE TO INSTALL IT?? US NOT YOU!!! DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE SMART TO SAY?? CAUSE COME ON LETS SAY IT HOW IT IS BUDDY????? YOU STARTED THIS CRAP WITH ME IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY HUSBAND THEN YOU TALK TO HIM. YOU DONT COME ON HERE TRYING TO BE A MAN TALKING CRAP TO HIS WIFE. THIS IS LOW. ONLY IN THE GHETTO HEY??? SO NEXT TIME YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH THINK BEFORE U SPEAK.

ELIJAHS GIRL

I DO NOT DESERVE TO BE TALKED ABOUT OR PUT DOWN I NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU AND I AM SICK OF YOU!!! BE A MAN AND GROW UP!!
    Last edited by Elijah; 03-25-2004 at 08:41 PM.
    Stop bench racing and pick up a wrench

I know my spelling sucks and I suck with computers deal with it.

Vehicle
    A20A3T
    Why would you bring up the blanket shit again. I replaced it so why would you say I am a thief. I never would do that. So why are you doing that for.. I have done nothing but been nice to you and never disrespected you. So can't we just drop it and be friends or what?
    IM SORRY ARE U 2 DIFFRENT PEOPLE BECAUSE I WAS NOT TALKING TO YOU. LIKE I SAID WHEN I GET AN APOLOGY FROM YOU YOUR BROTHER AND HIS HOT SHOT GIRLFRIEND UNTIL THEN READ MY PREVIOUS POST!!!

Vehicle
    A20A3T
    REALLY NICE COMING ON HERE DOING NOTHING BUT PUTTING ME AND MY CAR DOWN!!!!!!!!!! CASE CLOSED

Vehicle
    87 Accord (RIP), 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee
    Reading this thread makes my head hurt. Settle your problems off the board or use a PM.
    - Joe