Thread: Car Stolen!!!!!!!!!!!

DX User

Car Stolen!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys, I sad, I so so sad. Last night someone stole my car. Right outside my complex. Its a Fuc*ed up world out there. This type of crap never happened in my nieghborhood when I was a youngin. Heres the shitty part of it all. I just paid the car off, did a full tune up, put in new brakes, cv joints, and changed all my hoses for summer. She was my first car. So young with so much potential. I just hope the cops find the guy before I do because I know I wont be able to stop myself from tagging the guy in the head with my Louisville Slugger. Anyway I guess I cant post until I get my car back, if I ever do, and not in a million pieces. This Sucks ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vehicle
    A20A3T
    U could still post give advice on things what kinda car was it.Sorry about ur luck hopfully u get it back in good shape.
    Stop bench racing and pick up a wrench

I know my spelling sucks and I suck with computers deal with it.

LXi User
    Vehicle
    '88 Accord Lx-i
    Sorry to hear that... I don't worry about mine getting stolen, but my mom sure does, she always says one day I'll wake up and it will be gone, but I'll hear the alarm go off, and in a week I'll be keeping it in the garage all the time, so I don't worry to much...
    - 01 Ford Ranger 4x4
    Flip down LCD screen and DVD player, 8000k HID's, Westin light bar w/ PIAA 520's, Custom Flowmaster cat-back.

Vehicle
    89 Accord LXI - sold, 1996 TL - sold, now I have a 2003 Acura CL Type S
    Damn.....was it locked and did it have an alarm? What mods did you have on it, if any?

Started with a 89 Accord LXI - 96 Acura TL - 2003 Acura CL Type S..

my other site, www.brandonlee.com!

DX User
    My car is an 88 lx-i coupe. White with burgandy interior. No major mods, but she was clean, well kept, and most importantly mine. Hey Mike with the 89 accord lx-i, like mine with all the mods. Are you in WA state because I live in Bellingham and I swear that is your car in the auto trader.

Vehicle
    1989 240sx FB,
    It is his car in autotrader.

Alex

Vehicle
    Stock 86 Accord LXi Hatch
    sry to hear that your car got jacked. my car got burglerized in lacey last month..

damn theifs

Vehicle
    1989 Accord SE-i coupe
    Crack 'em with the bat! All I know is that if someone stole my car, and I found him before the police did... my dog would have a new flavored food for a couple of weeks.

Hope you find him soon... and we find him on those "Have you seen me?" cards that come in the mail.
    My collection: Stay tuned! (04/02/2009)

Quote Originally Posted by bobafett View Post
    glorious!

imagine a beowulf cluster of tho... oh wait... its sabz. how is the beowulf cluster of myth boxen treating you?

Vehicle
    89 Accord LXI - sold, 1996 TL - sold, now I have a 2003 Acura CL Type S
    Yeah it's in autotrader. Yeah hit them with a bat, let a dog eat at them too....I'm down in Olympia btw.

Started with a 89 Accord LXI - 96 Acura TL - 2003 Acura CL Type S..

my other site, www.brandonlee.com!

I had a dream last night my car was stolen... when I woke up I had to look out and make sure it was still there! Can't wait for my alarm to be installed this summer, I hope it's not too hard. Sucks it got stolen though. I hope they find the people responsible and at the very least find your car. Seems like car theft is pretty bad here in Washington.

Vehicle
    2003 Infiniti G35 sedan
    man if someone jacked my car and i found em..damn...i would chop their hands off and cut open their stomachs and put stiches to close it back up but the stiches would be made of electric wire with a plug on the other end..so i could shock em

LX User
    Originally posted by od2681
    man if someone jacked my car and i found em..damn...i would chop their hands off and cut open their stomachs and put stiches to close it back up but the stiches would be made of electric wire with a plug on the other end..so i could shock em
    LOL, thats some funny shit man

Vehicle
    1989 Accord LX-i 5 speed hatchback
    Culpeper, Va.- home, JMU (Harrisonburg, Va.)- school
    damn mad, getting robbed sucks ass. get any responce from the police about it?
    "Eat, Drink, and be Merry!"

If they found my car I'd dust it for fingerprints, find out who the people were, hop in my car and run em over a few times.

Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord LX 5-spd. & 1990 CRX DX (ZC Swap soon to come for CRX)
    Man... that really blows. That's why more complexs need security cameras. People whine about it being an invasion of privacy, but when you wake up to find your car gone... that's not really a concern. My car was broken into several months back and they stole my Head Unit, Two 10" subs in the box, 600 watt amp, my cell phone, and even the change from my ash tray! Yes, it is a fucked up world... The best of luck to you. Really, I mean it.
    Current Mods:
    Weber Carb Conversion
    2in. Straight Piped Exhaust
    Clarion DB336MP Head Unit
    Infinity Reference Series Speakers
    LX-i Console
    Factory Non SE-i Armrest