Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: You are a 3g lover if: (hopefully funny)

LXi User
    Vehicle
    87 LXi Hatch (5-speed)
    Everyone just needs to lighten up!! It was a joke!! That is what this thread was for.

Vehicle
    1989/Honda/Accord LX/5-spd, 1994 Prelude Si/5-spd, 2004 Honda 1300 VTX
    First of all dude you don't know what that prick has been saying in other threads. And second of all I'm not the only person that thinks the same way.

Vehicle
    '89 LXi Coupe
    mike, i agree. fuck that, nobody badmouths a 3gee. and i mean nobody mother fuckers. im behind you on this one mike.
    -Harvey

Vehicle
    1985 Toyota Celica GT, 86 accord lx-i, 89 supra turbo
    Rid wit ya mike. I may not have a 3g anymore but man I loved that car and would never badmouth them.
    1985 toyota celica 3sgte project
    1989 toyota supra turbo
    1986 honda accord 4dr lx-i

Vehicle
    '89 LXi Coupe
    damn right buzzbomber88lx
    -Harvey

LXi User
    Vehicle
    87 LXi Hatch (5-speed)

Exclamation calm down!

Other people have said bad things about the car too.
    Example: (this is not in any way a personal attack on anyone)

Originally posted by rare_89lxi_coupe
    We are one sad sad crew of people...
    [B-When you talk to other ppl w/ 3geez and it is commonplace for them to have "rust spots" on their car- and all you can say is, that shit'll buff out.[/B]
    Originally posted by Chubs87Accord
    when the only way you can get cool gauges are to print them out and glue them on to your existing gauges
    and that was just from the last page. How can you ridicule one person for saying the third gen isn't the best car in the world and laugh when the next guy says it? What makes it funny is that it is sort of true.

Please dont misinterpret what I am saying. I don't like it when other people make fun of my car, but i thought this was supposed to be a thread where we can laugh at some of the imperfections and have a good time.

Vehicle
    1989/Honda/Accord LX/5-spd, 1994 Prelude Si/5-spd, 2004 Honda 1300 VTX
    Well for one chubs is wrong b/c procarparts gauges and we all know Julie was joking when she said that, we know this b/c she's hot.... sorry Chubs . This NOOB!! we don't know him. And don't start with well give him a chance... I don't think so b/c from post one this dude has been ripping on 3geez. And what makes it worse, it was my 3G and I don't think this guy was trying to be funny when he posted that.

DX User
    Vehicle
    86/honda/accord lx
    Originally posted by Mike's89AccordLX
    First of all dude you don't know what that prick has been saying in other threads. And second of all I'm not the only person that thinks the same way.

relax buddy. i love my car i had it since ninth grade and now im a senior in college. I GOT IT WITH 135,000 miles now it has 256,000 on it. I live in ft lauderdale, fl and drive up to tallahassee for school. 500+ miles. my car has been through hell and back my car has been through floods and 3 feet of water and made it through when gmc jimmys and mercedes 500 broke down. so im entitled to make jokes. I love my car, she loves me and i never say anything bad in front of her. sometimes i just want to make a joke. so give me a break. you have some issues that i think u need to get straight. it was a joke.

DX User
    Vehicle
    86/honda/accord lx
    Originally posted by 1987HondaAccord
    Everyone just needs to lighten up!! It was a joke!! That is what this thread was for.

thanx for sticking up for me. i told mike what i had to say. he has some issues. i dont mean to offend anyone. i just felt like making a joke. i love 3geezs. people like him dont want people to have opinions. that was the basis for communisim, hitler and stalin. mike if your reading this im NOT, I am NOT calling u hitler or stalin im just saying u need to lighten up and understand people have opinions. and i think u need a hug. .

LX User
    Vehicle
    07 Ford F-150 supercab
    thank you very much Mike- 87honda, don't quote me anymore. this whole thing is just to be funny- I wasn't ripping anyone, as everyone on the board knows, it's my sense of humor. I had a 3gee just like everyone else here at one time and I loved that car-I still do. But look from the other side of the fence, some things that are commonplace for us (i.e. the rust spots) would be what other car owners freak out about...we just deal with it and it's funny. So get up off me.

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord LX-i (done for) 88 crx si 91 bmw, 93 lexus es300 project88dx accord
    this is like the second time i see u people say mike has Issues! WTF just cuz he says something he has Issues? Next time think before u post shit not saying just here but it did all start in the s2000 kill thread, O and Julie where have u been havent seen u in awile!

DX User
    Vehicle
    86/honda/accord lx
    i say he has issues because he takes sh*t so seriously. I was just making a joke. this thread is to be light hearted.

LX User
    Vehicle
    07 Ford F-150 supercab
    My aunt is about to pass away, and that's had me out of order for a little while. Plus, I've had to do a lot of crap because of the wreck=I ended up being more messed up than we thought and my trauma has stuck around too long. But I'm made of steel and up and runnin'! Thanks for noticing

To add something pertaining to the thread-anger doesn't really last very long around here. So take a little bit to calm yourselves and forget about it. It's not worth fighting when you both have at least one thing in common-and that's what you're here for. If there's beef that doesn't matter to the board-take it up in e-mail please. There's no need for bickering or any of us taking sides-we're a crew. Once you say your $.02, leave it alone.
    Last edited by rare_89lxi_coupe; 04-16-2003 at 02:54 PM.

Vehicle
    1988 / Honda / Accord / LX-R
    I don't relate! My car has no rust spots...I have one...When you have all these mods and your car can't even come close to beating mine and my car is stock... :lol
    -=PROJECT-=-

NOTE: Project-R Swap parts provided by Racing Impulse. Swap was Performed by RacingImpulse & Next Wave Auto Performance.

B-Series Wants You

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord LX-i (done for) 88 crx si 91 bmw, 93 lexus es300 project88dx accord
    My aunt is about to pass away, and that's had me out of order for a little while. Plus, I've had to do a lot of crap because of the wreck=I ended up being more messed up than we thought and my trauma has stuck around too long. But I'm made of steel and up and runnin'! Thanks for noticing
    Sorry to hear that My Grandma is about to pass away, heh sorta wierd eh and I know u will get threw this Stay in their!

DX User
    Vehicle
    86/honda/accord lx
    Originally posted by ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
    I don't relate! My car has no rust spots...I have one...When you have all these mods and your car can't even come close to beating mine and my car is stock... :lol

thats all u can say when rare 89lxi says that his aunt is about to pass away! there is a time to show some sympathy what ever your name is who cares about your no rust! I feel for you rare be strong. You have my prayers.

Vehicle
    Originally posted by babboyyawdie
    thats all u can say when rare 89lxi says that his aunt is about to pass away! there is a time to show some sympathy what ever your name is who cares about your no rust! I feel for you rare be strong. You have my prayers.
    WTF???? THE THREAD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT.. AND IN ALL HONESTLY....YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW!! FLY AWAY FAGGOT!

DX User
    Vehicle
    86/honda/accord lx
    ok

Vehicle
    WTF???? THE THREAD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT.. AND IN ALL HONESTLY....YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW!! FLY AWAY FAGGOT!
    AAHAHAHHAHAHAH! sorry that was a good one! anyways its not his aunt its HER Aunt!

DX User
    Vehicle
    86/honda/accord lx
    her, sorry

LX User
    Vehicle
    07 Ford F-150 supercab
    alright alright. i'm used to this guy babboy-don't worry about it. he feels the need to slam every one of my posts into the ground. you'll see more and more if you have the misfortune of being in a thread with him.

Vehicle
    alright alright. i'm used to this guy babboy-don't worry about it. he feels the need to slam every one of my posts into the ground. you'll see more and more if you have the misfortune of being in a thread with him.
    Look You stupid dumb BITCH!! WHO THE FACK IS SLAMING YOUR POST!! READ WHAT I WROTE... IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.......WHEN THE FUCK DID IT BECOME YOUR THREAD!!

Vehicle
    '89 LXi Coupe
    Look You stupid dumb BITCH!! WHO THE FACK IS SLAMING YOUR POST!! READ WHAT I WROTE... IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.......WHEN THE FUCK DID IT BECOME YOUR THREAD!!
    WHOA!!!!!! hold 'er there dude. let's not start piston whipping people. i agree with you on the whole "ownership of the thread" thing though. if you didn't start it, then it ain't yours. people will be people, and if what-ever-the-hell's name is is talking shit, then ignore his bitch-ass. that's the best advice there is.
    -Harvey

Vehicle
    Not cool dude edit that shit out NOW! She Never claimed owner ship of it!!

Vehicle
    WHO THE FUCK IS TALKING ABOUT OWNERSHIP.. SHE MADE A COMMENT SAYING THAT I SAID SOMETHING ABOUT HER... WHICH I DID NOT!! WTF READ U FACKING COCKSUCKING FAGGOT MOTHERFACKER!
    -=PROJECT-=-

NOTE: Project-R Swap parts provided by Racing Impulse. Swap was Performed by RacingImpulse & Next Wave Auto Performance.

B-Series Wants You