Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Golden Eagle Adjustable Cam Gear Group Buy / Formerly Fidanza

1988starter
    I have heard a bit from him but it would be best to e-mail him as he will not be checking this thread much.. I should also mention he is very trust worthy

Vehicle
    89 Accord SE-i
    Thanks.
    Go in search of virgin pavement.

Vehicle
    89 Accord SE-i
    Hey guys I got an e-mail from Justanothermike today. He says he still needs at least 21 more buyers (he's only got 4 at the moment). Those of you who want one and haven't sent in the money yet need to so we can get this done. If we don't take advantage of this opportunity now; we may never get this chance again.

1988starter
    Common guys this is a great deal get off your asses and send some cash.

Vehicle
    89 EX-i, 91 Civic dx, 88 Civic dx
    I sent my money. Come on guys!
    - Drive it like a Rental!
    My 89 Ex-i on Car Domain

Vehicle
    89 Accord SE-i
    Bump

DX User
    Vehicle
    88 accord lxi coupe
    are we still doing this or is this thread really old?

Vehicle
    89 Accord SE-i
    As far as I know its still going on.

bobafett
    Nate2310
    Techno
    wprocomp
    87accordlxph
    spanky5485
    Justin86

plus some more of you guys. You guys were the first ones to reply that yall wanted one and yall were in on this. What happened? No cam? ............. Let me just quote Steve on this again:

Originally posted by 88LXi68
    I commend you guys at Openloop for trying but sadly most of the members here are all talk.
    After two months and no more ppl sent the money ........... Typical 3geez. So sad You guys should stop talking shit every time somebody tries to sell something. Everybody wants one or TWO but there is never any money. If you ain't got no money, then keep you BS to yourself. That would save a lot of time for the ppl that really means business. If yall keep it like that, manufactures will look at us (3geez.com) as a forum of a bunch of kids that want everything but never come forward with their word.
    Last edited by Coroncho80; 08-25-2003 at 08:42 PM.
    Maurice

1988starter
    I don't have much cash but i got one so the rest of you pony up some cash

LX User
    Vehicle
    89 LX-i 5-speed sedan
    I would possibly be in, but I don't know much about them, as far as what they do for performance, and all that.... maybe if I get more into racing mine, and I get someone to give me a lesson or 2 about them.....is this gonna be a one time deal?

1988starter
    Probably a one time deal look on the first post get the e-mail adress and e-mail him with questions.

Vehicle
    89 Accord SE-i
    Bump.

DX User
    Vehicle
    88 lx-i but want a hatchback version...
    im in, i been lookin for some cam gears, but it cant be for like a month or almost 2 cause i got money tired up a little right now, but 110 isnt shit and i am always lookin for a few extra ponies!!
    2.5" exh. w/burnt Ti. muffler, bosch plat.4 plugs & wires, weapon r intake, halo head lights, 6.5" pioneers & a alpine 12" Type-R, fosegate amp, JDM smokey corners, short shifter & 17s in falken RT-615's (oh and i have a 88 LX-i now i wrecked my 89 DX)

Originally posted by 1hot89accord
    i been lookin for some cam gears,

Hello .......... Cam GearS???

Reality check, A20 only has one cam
    Maurice

Vehicle
    see user name
    okay, here's a thought. In order to get the count up to the minimum required before production begins, why don't some of you rich folks out there order 2 or 3. This will then guarantee that production will start.

I think a big problem with people on this forum is that they don't want to spend money on something that might not ever happen.
    But once the number is up high enough and production begins, you will get a lot more people interested.

So I guess I'm suggesting that for those who can afford it, order 2-5 just to get the process started and when you get your order, become sort of a "mini-distributor" and sell them to all those that would have wanted one in the first place.

another thing to help get the numbers up is if justanothermike could set up maybe a deposit of $50. Then the rest would be due when production began. Then that would help offset any expenses on his end if orders fell through...

I would first get a head count on how many people would be interested in buying one after production has began to make sure this option is worth while. If you could get 10 or more, it might just work..

So let's say 7 people bought- 1
    5 people bought- 2
    2 people bought- 5
    mike has enough to buy- 10
    people who put down $50 deposit- 5
    people who will buy after production- 8

and Voila, there's your 50.

This is just a suggestion. But I think if you give people more options in any group buy, the process is more likely to succeed. Instead of just saying "send x amount of cash now, or else"

Nobody likes to put down any sum of cash on something if they don't know for sure if it will go through. especially on a tight budget. I know that it is a risky thought for those who can afford it, but nothing good comes without a little risk.

I just needed to get this off my chest.
    That's all..

Peace.

P.S.....So if you are interested in the cam gear ones production begins, respond to this thread so we can get a head count.

I'll start it off... I would be interested.

89 Lx-i
    Performance: K&N filter,custom CAI, Accel coil, MSD 6aL ignition, magnecor wires, high flow injectors, FPR, sport exhaust,Tokico springs/struts
    Appearance: white gauges, side markers, headlight conversion, clear bumper signal/fog light conversion, SE-i center armrest and cupholder, SE-i leather seats
    17" ADRs with 205/40/17 khumos
    future plans: 16" or 17" rims(can scratch that one off the list 9-12-02), headers-high flow cat.-cat back piping. Rear disc brakes from SE-i, reground cam.

LX User
    Vehicle
    89 Honda Accord Lx
    im in put me down.

1988starter
    E-mail open look (adress on page one) and tell hime he will tell you where to send the money order.

LX User
    Vehicle
    88 accord lxi 2 door coupe
    how much would one be with out the groupbuy? im not rich but i would like one, so if it didn't go down, would they make them anyway for a couple people??
    worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but gets you nowhere

1988starter
    Originally posted by HaccordR89
    how much would one be with out the groupbuy? im not rich but i would like one, so if it didn't go down, would they make them anyway for a couple people??

I doubt they would and they would probably be near 200 or more so go with the group buy or it will probably not happen.

Vehicle
    89 Accord SE-i
    Bump

Vehicle
    95 Skivic
    Ok, I just sent an e-mail to him for one. Now just gotta wait for his info to send in payment.

LX User
    Vehicle
    87 accord lxi hatch (FI) stolen :(
    I'm interested... enough to buy one anyway...

what do i need to do?
    87 hatch (stolen)

88 lxi 4dr, 5spd, threw a rod... in process of swapping engine from my 87 hatch (police recovered what was left of the car).

the fucker that sold me the 88 is lucky he lives 500 miles from me...

LXi User
    Vehicle
    89 coupe/ 06 TL 6spd
    hey are they still goin??
    i'd be interested too
    R.I.P Spoon Se-i 01/17/04

1988starter
    Read the very first post on the thread contact mike like it says to and he will fill you in on the rest.