Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Golden Eagle Adjustable Cam Gear Group Buy / Formerly Fidanza

LX User
    does it fit the a18 too?????

Vehicle
    88 LX-i coupe 91 LX coupe
    I apologize for not letting you know I forgot to mention to you S&H is not included. For those of you in the 49 states it will be $10.50, includes shipping and packaging. For those who are not I’ll have to find it out, possibly from $10-25usd.
    (Ps: payments for s&h can be collected at this time or when I recive the cam gears before I ship it to you.)
    I am going to continue with the order for the cam gears for the A” blocks. But only I fthe very few that have requested them please send in your payments.

I actually don’t keep up with the post on the board sorry so the questions on there I may not know about.
    I know I haven’t replied to many of your emails because many of the answers were answered in the postings. By the way if I were to keep up with all the emails I wouldn’t have time for any thing else…..

Tomorrow I am going to recheck up on the order, as of right now its still in progress. As of now I know they are waiting for me to send in a beginning deposit, so I am also waiting for you guys to send in your orders and Deposits/ payments.

The very few of you that have actually followed through with your orders, I Thank you for your cooperation .

But for those who are confused, I hope my instructions were clear but here it goes again:

1. Send me an email with your intended order so I make adjustments to the final order. I.e.: blue, red $115, silver $110
    2. Send me your order with payments made to either I or open-loop motorsports via: check , money order, or pay pal+3%
    3. Remember your order is not complete until I receive payment .
    4. I’ll try my best to contact you that I’ve received payment.
    5. I verify that all s&h has been paid and products shipped out

I appreciate the Good ideas from 89accordlxi who is supporting this product, thanks to you.
    Yes, I do accept pay pal +3% to my email address: [email protected]
    I thought I mentioned which vehicles wil fit this application…
    Yes, an A18a from a 82-86 accord / prelude will fit this ( if its closely related to the A20A model piece)
    If you guys want to make this possible please send in your payments I need 50 orders in the long run I’m still not even half way there, but close.
    No, I haven’t for gotten about you guys.
    Remember I want to make this happen as much as you do so help me out and I can get this rolling.
    I ‘m waiting for you guys to help me out so as long as you take I’ll be waiting for you…
    Any questions email me; ill try to email back… when possible , I hope I answered a lot of your questions.
    I would definitely think these are worth a lot more than what I am selling them for so take advantage of that, like I said I’m not really making any thing of this I’m trying to help out the 3geez community increasing aftermarket support for the A20, cheers to you all.
    Thanks Again.
    Darryl

ps: read the other post if this is not full information. I'll try to repost in a couple of days to let you know whasts going on.

DX User
    Vehicle
    88 lx-i but want a hatchback version...
    im in i want one
    2.5" exh. w/burnt Ti. muffler, bosch plat.4 plugs & wires, weapon r intake, halo head lights, 6.5" pioneers & a alpine 12" Type-R, fosegate amp, JDM smokey corners, short shifter & 17s in falken RT-615's (oh and i have a 88 LX-i now i wrecked my 89 DX)

1988starter
    So write him an e-mail and send him money

Vehicle
    89 Accord SE-i
    Bump.

Just bumping this cause its to good of a deal to let past us by, and I want to keep in people's mind.
    Go in search of virgin pavement.

Vehicle
    2006 Chevy Cobalt LS
    Don't worry about bumping it... I have it stuck up at the top... it won't go down too far.
    - llia

Vehicle
    Twin Weber DCOE Powered 88 Honda Accord LX
    I'm in - Thanks to OpenLoop for their continued committment to 3G performance!
    Mike Clark

Vehicle
    Twin Weber DCOE Powered 88 Honda Accord LX
    After reading through all the posts in this thread, it appears that the following people have sent their money in for this buy (please correct me if I'm wrong on this):
    1988starter
    88' Accord Ltd
    NOAHS88accord
    Eric89Carb.
    1hot89accord
    89 Accords Rock
    Cyric_accord
    G Man89
    Site

I'm not sure how many more we need ordered before Justanothermike can place the group buy order, but for $110 this should prove to be a nice addition to anyone who has modified his/her Accord's engine. From what I understand, if you've increased your engine's performance beyond the stock specs, then your valve timing will be off and your engine won't be tuned as well as it could be. An adjustable cam-gear is an easy way to tune your engine's valve timing to get the most out of your performance add-ons. The more work/add-ons you've done to your engine, the more important an adjustable cam gear is.

Remember, Justanothermike doesn't keep up with the board posts, so if you post a reply he may not see it for a while. But, many members of this board have ordered stuff from him and many here consider him to be trustworthy.

If you're reading this thread for the first time, here's the order information:

Fidanza Adjustable Cam Gears $110 +ship

Originally posted by Justanothermike
    Here's the details:
    - 100% 6061 t6 Alunimum, half the weight of the stock piece
    - The aluminum is hard anodized and temperd, stronger than cast steel.
    - Lazer etched degree marks, for accurate adjustments and timing.
    - CNC Machined gears for ultimate in precision timming down to the .001"
    - 5 blots hold the pices togather for non-slipage accuracy.
    I will be the only supplier of the cam gears.

For all that want red or blue I will need your orders now- ASAP.
    Ineed to tell them how many Of what color this week.
    Or else I'll just make silver ones for the rest.

- Nice to have custom parts to your specs

As of right now I'm selling them at cost (my cost) to you. so I will not be making an thing on these to help you guys out!!!

In order to make an order follow these few easy steps:

1) E-MAIL me with the quantity and color (silver=$110, blue or red=$115) you want and include your mailing address at:

[email protected]

2)Shipping: For those of you in the 49 states it will be $10.50. For those who are not I’ll have to find it out, possibly from $10-25usd.

3) I'll ask you to send me your check or money order made out to: Open-Loop Motorsports, or

4) Pay via PayPal to: [email protected] (add 3% to total for PayPal fees)

5) Make sure you give me your shipping address!

Thanks Again.
    Darryl
    Mike Clark

DX User
    Vehicle
    aired 89 honda accord LXi sedan
    ive been searchin for a cam gear for a while now,
    damn right im in
    If Sparks Don't Fly, Your To High

Layin' ground on 17's

Vehicle
    A20A3T
    I already bought 2 things this week so next week I should be able to.
    Stop bench racing and pick up a wrench

I know my spelling sucks and I suck with computers deal with it.

Vehicle
    1989/Honda/Accord LX/5-spd, 1994 Prelude Si/5-spd, 2004 Honda 1300 VTX
    Alright since I'm selling my prelude I will get one of these. I have to wait until after christmas though. Has anyone gotten theirs yet? Or does he need a certain amount of people for a group buy? B/c I will do it but I just don't wanna wait 6 months to get it.

1988starter
    still waiting for mine

Vehicle
    89 Accord SE-i
    If I remeber right, he needs 25 paid orders before he'll sends in the order.
    Go in search of virgin pavement.

Vehicle
    95 Skivic
    Originally posted by G Man89
    If I remeber right, he needs 25 paid orders before he'll sends in the order.
    he says 20 on the first page. maybe he had to change it

Vehicle
    89 Accord LX-i HB 00 Prelude
    cyric great cartoon lol
    I would have a question how about a warranty? It seams this will be a small production run which leaves a chance a defect couldn't be found. I want to use them on my still in progress SCCA Improved Touring racecar so reliability is very important.

Vehicle
    a pile of lawn ornaments
    Alright guys, I just e-mailed Darryl asking him to give me a complete list of how many people have actually paid up, and how many more we'll need in order to make this happen.

I'll post up his response as soon as I get it.
    -Mark D.

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord LX-i Turbo 2004 Acura TL 6 speed/navigation
    yea if this is still going on i wanna get in... ive emailed them and got no response...

Vehicle
    91 civic hatchback JDM ZC swap, Yamaha FZ600
    Just woundering if anyone that's paid for a cam gear has heard back from Darryl? I've emailed him a couple off times but no responce.

LX User
    Vehicle
    1989 accordlx
    well i bought on like 6 months so far nothing as come yet so i don't know i think he might be keeping my money

1988starter
    Don't worry he is a good guy I bought on in the first week we will see them eventually.

Vehicle
    a pile of lawn ornaments
    Quote Originally Posted by 1988starter
    Don't worry he is a good guy I bought on in the first week we will see them eventually.
    I agree, we'll hear from him eventually. They are a reputable company, so I highly doubt we'll be getting screwed over here. He has not yet replied to my e-mail yet either, but again, I'll let everyone know as soon as I hear from him. Anyone who has not heard a reply from him yet, I would not worry too much. If no-one hears from him in the next few days, I'll give him a call sometime early next week and see if I can talk to either Darryl or Mike.

Please be sure and post if anyone hears back from anyone at OpenLoop.
    -Mark D.

Vehicle
    89 EX-i, 91 Civic dx, 88 Civic dx
    I sent him money a long time ago and haven't heard anything. Even after several e-mails.
    - Drive it like a Rental!
    My 89 Ex-i on Car Domain

Vehicle
    1989 Accord SE-i coupe
    I've had no problems with Openloop. They're a good shop that makes good parts.

I'm probably gonna dive in on the cam gear group buy when I secure a job again.
    My collection: Stay tuned! (04/02/2009)

Quote Originally Posted by bobafett View Post
    glorious!

imagine a beowulf cluster of tho... oh wait... its sabz. how is the beowulf cluster of myth boxen treating you?

Vehicle
    a pile of lawn ornaments
    Just an update (if you can call it that).

Still no word from Darryl, Mike or anyone else at OpenLoop. I'll see if I can give them a call later on today. If I get an update, I'll post it up asap.
    -Mark D.

Vehicle
    88 Yota/ 62 Nova/ 06 Yamaha R1
    Well if we can get some more info on whats going on I will send my money when I know for sure this is happening.
    I'm your local R&D nut. Fabracting, welding, tuning and breaking my stuff so you don't have to.