Thread: hey everyone

Vehicle
    1987 Honda Accord LX-i hatch

hey everyone

hey! whats up guys? i've been reading this site for over a year now and i finally registered in may. just now noticed this thread, so here's my intro. i bought an 87 LX-i hatchback from a wrecker in february, 2002 which was supposed to be mine. my mom fell in love with it and she adopted it. it is in great shape and was a hell of a steal, considering we only paid $500 for it. everything works but the air conditioning, and it needed a new transmission. ever since then i've been coming to this site and it's been very helpful. i recently bought my first car, another 87 LX-i. it's a sedan, and it's immaculate! 132,000 miles, never smoked in, looks new inside and out. everything works except for the sunroof (which works but the guy who i bought it from siliconed it shut because it was leaking, too bad he didn't know about this site) and power antenna (motor runs but the mast is stuck). engine is very clean and runs great. i really need to take some pix of both of them, you guys will be impressed by mine and my mom's is nice too...

well anyway, that's how 3geez.com became my favorite site on the net! as far as me, i'm just your regular guy, 18, from louisiana. i'mma be going to uno (university of new orleans) this fall to major in marketing and minor in entrepreneurship. i really like business, and i'm good with computers too. my hobbies include working on cars and computers, hanging with my friends, and taking long drives in my 3gee . that's about all i know to say about myself, so if you wanna know more just pm me or something. glad to be a member of the site and if any of y'all live in new orleans or louisiana give me a holla!

Vehicle
    1991 Supra Turbo W/ 12k Miles
    Glad you decided to register!!! Welcome! I can't wait to see pics of your ride it sounds sweet.
    ~Nathan~

"There's always something waiting at the end of the road. If you are not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn't be out there in the first place."
    ~StOcK PiCs~

Vehicle
    A20A3T
    Welcome try and fix ur moonroof I love haveing one.
    Stop bench racing and pick up a wrench

I know my spelling sucks and I suck with computers deal with it.

Vehicle
    88 accord ex-i, 88 prelude Si
    Originally posted by Elijah
    Welcome try and fix ur moonroof I love haveing one.
    Same. I probably wouldn't buy a car without one (or T-tops)
    Now:
    -1988 Honda Prelude custom
    -1988 Honda Accord (to be fixed and sold)
    Soon:
    -some big 4x4 truck
    -91 Acura NSX
    http://www.hatetofeelband.com

I love my moonroof. It leaks a tiny bit but I can live with it.

Welcome to the site

Vehicle
    1987 Honda Accord LX-i hatch
    hey guys. i think i'mma just leave the sunroof sealed. i won't ever have to worry about leaks that way and i can still look out of it...

well i finally got some pics up: https://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20568

lemme know what u think!