Thread: new sumthin sumthin

LXi User

new sumthin sumthin

wakie wakie hand off snakie

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord LX-i (done for) 88 crx si 91 bmw, 93 lexus es300 project88dx accord
    bastard u got cup holders

LXi User
    hellllz yah I do. SWEEEET im getting it Re-aplosterd (sp?) this week sometime. Dont be Jellous....

Vehicle
    2006 Honda Civic LX
    nice. Just get them to match the rest. I'm gonna go to the junkyard tomorrow and HOPEFULLY the SEI there will still have that stuff. But its the same color as the stuff that you got, and I have the same color interior. I was just gonna paint it black, then I don't think it will look too bad. Update with pics after you get it re-apolstered..

tim

LXi User
    fo sho

Vehicle
    90 Nissan 240sx coupe
    I made custom ones....check out my site But I am jealous of your real ones....

LXi User
    I dont know if anyone has noticed, I put the 5spd leather Boot on my Automatic. Looks Sweet.

Vehicle
    86 LXi Hatch
    VW makes a cupholder you can buy that are pretty sweet. They are a universal kind that screw (or DS tape) onto the side of the console. They fold up away so they are out of the way if you're not using them. My friend has them in both his VW's and they kick ass. They're sturdy as hell (good ol german engineering) and will hold big cups too. Just thought i'd point that out..........not as cool as SEI, but easier to find.........plus they dont get in the way of your shifter/stereo

[edit] here are some pics:

Last edited by NXRacer; 07-01-2003 at 09:57 AM.
    Nothin' 2 Old Racing