Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Colorado Meet!!!

LX User
    Vehicle
    88 accord lxi 2 door coupe
    either is good with me...if that sounds better to people we could just meet at my house and chill for a minute then head out...either way, for directions email me directly or go to mapquest, my address is...
    2625 Davidson A
    Fort Collins Co
    and if we decide to go to the park it's called rollandmoore park, its about 1/2 mile from my house on shields so you would just get directions to my house...and from there, just stay going north on shields past drake about 1/2 mile to the stoplight, take a left into the park.
    P.S. i really want to have my car at least running before the meet, does anyone know where i could get a cheap used, but good, tranni i could put in there, its a 5 speed with the a20a3 motor, anything would be great, thanks
    nick
    worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but gets you nowhere

Vehicle
    1988 Accord LXi
    I would try a junk yard
    Aaron
    My spelling was never a streingth...

LX User
    Vehicle
    do you know of any good one's locally? i heard theres a good one in greeley and eerie, but since i don't have my car i need to get a hold of them so im not forcing anyone who's nice enough to drive me to go on some wild goose chase. if you know the names or #'s of any let me know
    thanks
    worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but gets you nowhere

Vehicle
    1988 Accord LXi
    go to google and type in Colorado Junk Yards... It'll bring up some good lists with #s But I live close to eerie, so I can pick it up for you man. They have a good yard..
    Aaron

DX User
    Vehicle
    1987 Honda Accord LX-i HB
    hey everyone, i am going to try really hard to make it to the ft collins meet. Any one in the Denver metro area want to meet up sooner than october?? it would be nice to meet some 3geezers that live in denver and cruise some nights!
    Colt Cams Tri-flo regrind/CAI/DC Header/Hi Flo Cat/2.25in.cat back/Accel Coil/Magnecore 8.5 wires/ H&Rsprings/ Tokico front & rear/15in Technomagnesio/some dents/287k mi. RIP

Vehicle
    1988 Accord LXi
    Sure man, where do you live at.. I'm free on some nights.. I have school though now... how old are you?
    Aaron

LX User
    Vehicle
    that'd be awesome man...i'll try to get the # to that yard and see if they have my part..if they do i'll let you know. Hope to see you there rich, i think we should have a pretty sick turn out from the sounds of it. but nobody has said yet if we just want to meet up and cruise or if you want to do the BBQ thing, either is good with me

DX User
    Vehicle
    1987 Honda Accord LX-i HB
    hey A Dawg, i live very close to the Lincoln/Alameda intersection, where do u live?? what school collage? high school? oh and i am 20 yrs old, this feb. i'll be 21!! latz man
    Colt Cams Tri-flo regrind/CAI/DC Header/Hi Flo Cat/2.25in.cat back/Accel Coil/Magnecore 8.5 wires/ H&Rsprings/ Tokico front & rear/15in Technomagnesio/some dents/287k mi. RIP

Vehicle
    87 Honda Accord DX
    Hey, I'd be down with a denver meet sometime soon. I'm actually in the springs (uccs) but I'm up in denver alot.
    www.stein-photo.com
    born to XLR8

Vehicle
    1988 Accord LXi
    TTT

Everyone is getting confused with the other 2002 thread....

Everyones still up for this right
    Aaron

Vehicle
    1991 Supra Turbo W/ 12k Miles
    Would you guys like to have this as a Sticky Thread? I can make it important and maybe that would distinguish the 2 threads from one another?
    ~Nathan~

"There's always something waiting at the end of the road. If you are not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn't be out there in the first place."
    ~StOcK PiCs~

Vehicle
    1988 Accord LXi
    I don't think so, it's been up there once with not much success, I think all the Colorado members here pretty much know of the meet... But if you think it would get more attention, please do.. I personally go straight for the new posts and sometimes skip the stickys so i miss it.... haha
    Aaron

Vehicle
    1991 Supra Turbo W/ 12k Miles
    sounds good... just let me know (PM) if you want to make one sticky or if you need to close one...
    ~Nathan~

"There's always something waiting at the end of the road. If you are not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn't be out there in the first place."
    ~StOcK PiCs~

Vehicle
    '89 honda accord lx-i
    SO WHEN IS IT? LET ME KNOW... I FORGOT WHEN! I WANT TO GO. TELL ME. HEY I GOT A BOX OF 80 HOT DOGS IM READY!lol let me know.
    Check out my Cardomain page for mod list and pictures of my 3GEEZ!

My Cardomain Page With PICS!
    *New Colorado 3Geez meet comming soon*

Vehicle
    1988 Accord LXi
    haha, I think the 11th of october still.. Where exactly you from super??
    Aaron

Vehicle
    87 Honda Accord DX
    where exactly are we meeting? I know it's still a few weeks off, but it's probably good to work the details out now instead of last minute.
    maybe everyone should bring something like chips or coke or something so no one's left buying all the stuff...whadya think?
    www.stein-photo.com
    born to XLR8

LX User
    Vehicle
    wow, i thought everyone forgot about it. well, im pretty sure we planned on saturday. october 11 at 2 or 3 at Rolland Moore Park, in Fort Collins. it's in between drake and prospect on Shields. it's a good park though, plenty of parking, picnic tables, grills etc. so does that work for every one??? and what do people want to bring?? i think we should make a list of what we will need and then we can all pick and choose what we want to bring...
    1.burgers (a dawg jr)
    2.hotdogs (superaccord)
    3.buns for both (racerx)
    4.soda (racerx)
    5.chips(a dawg jr)
    6.plates, utensils etc (HaccordR89)
    7.charcoal and lighter fluid(HaccordR89)
    8.brats
    9.potato salad(a dawg jr)
    10.coleslaw
    11.biscuits
    12.mashed potatoes/gravy
    13.digital camera (a dawg jr)
    add to the list if you think of anything and what ever someone doensn't sign up to bring, i'll get. that way we will have everything and hopefully no body brings the same thing someone else is leaving us with say, 100 burgers, and no buns you know. well, i hope everyone is still down. im looking forward to it. email me if you need a map or [email protected]
    nick
    Last edited by HaccordR89; 09-19-2003 at 11:16 AM.

Vehicle
    87 Honda Accord DX
    that sounds good. I can bring burger and dog buns and say 3 or 4 2-liter bottles of soda. How many buns do we need? 36 to be safe?
    Don't forget:
    -Potato salad
    -Cole Slaw
    -Corn bread (i don't know, i'm just gettin creative)
    -Biscuits
    -Mashed potatos and gravy

Also, is it cool to bring extra buddies?
    Last edited by racerx; 09-14-2003 at 09:43 PM.
    www.stein-photo.com
    born to XLR8

LX User
    Vehicle
    the more the marrier, always...36 might be shooting a little low, i guess i have no idea how many people are coming, can we get a count, if you plan on coming just let us know...those other items sound good too

LX User
    Vehicle
    maybe thirty six isn't low, so far:
    1.racerx(3 guests)
    2.HaccordR89(2 guests)
    3.superaccord(2 guests)
    4.a dawg jr (? possible guests)
    5.Accord88 (no guests)????
    6.Rich87HB (no guests)
    come on guys, we need some love, this will be a dope meet if people come...let us know

????-not for sure coming
    Last edited by HaccordR89; 10-06-2003 at 10:48 AM.

Vehicle
    1988 Accord LXi
    I'm in, I can bring burgers and chips, and patato salad or something.. But count me in... I'll bring the digi too, get the pics and mail them out... unless someone else wants to bring one as well!!

I still say we cruize up to Horse Tooth, or maybe Carter for some fun... that'll be cool..

Who here has a running Accord??
    And by guests, are you guys bringing friends or what?? Let me know, I could maybe get some people to get... no other accords, and probably people that can't drive, but they can hang with me, haha

But ya, count me in.. So for 4 accords right??? Sweet, this should be fun
    Aaron

LX User
    Vehicle
    awesome...by guests, i mean whoever, friends are always good and girls or whoever you know, the more the merrier, i'll put you down for those items to bring..the digi is a dope idea too.
    i don't have a running accord as of right now, but im hoping to have it running for the meet...i'm down to cruise as well, if my car isn't running yet i guess i'll just roll with someone.

LX User
    Vehicle
    looks like superaccord MIGHT be out..i'll let you know though

Vehicle
    87 Honda Accord DX
    I'm still in, and i'll be bringing the buns...the bread ones...heh heh.
    I can bring some soda too. How many 2-liter bottles should i bring? I'm thinking about 8 or so.
    I have a running accord right now! I just did all the carb adjustments so it's smoooth. I'll be bringing my girl and maybe a friend or two, and one of their cars. Can't wait!
    www.stein-photo.com
    born to XLR8

LX User
    Vehicle
    dope..im stoked..it's right around the corner now...in case people haven't noticed i've been updating the list i made..it's just a few post up on this page..that way everyone knows who's coming and whos bringing who