Thread: 1988 Honda Accord

1988 Honda Accord

I am needing to get rid of my Honda. I have had it roughly about two years, and it's been a great car for me. It is a 1988 Accord, white, automatic. I have maintained it rather well. Before purchasing it from my brother in law, he rebuilt the engine. I have had the distributor, started, spark plug wires replaces since then, and all four tires. It has about 130k miles on it. The only "known" problems are as follows: my check engine light comes on which we have discovered is the result of a sensor..so the light just comes on, and the Air Conditioning doesn't blow as cold as it used to. I don't have a vast knowlege of cars, so I honestly do not know what is up with the air.
    It's wonderful on gas, I have taken it all over the US (I travel a lot in the summer). It is all automatic...windows, sunroof, ect. Cd player is installed in it, that will stay in the car, so you''ll have a cd player in it already.

I am asking 1200 for it, but am willing to negotiate. I MUST get rid of this vehicle immediately, so please email me at [email protected] if you are interested! Thanks!

Vehicle
    1989 CRX DX 1989 CRX Si 1990 CRX DX 1994 Toyota 4Runner
    where are you located, do you have any pics?

Vehicle
    86 LXi Hatch
    DX, LX, LXI, SE-i?
    Nothin' 2 Old Racing

I will try to post a photo tonight (my digital cam keeps messing up on me). Its a LXI & I am located in Asheville,NC. I can travel, depening on where you are located at.