Thread: My 89 Accord LX-i

Vehicle
    1989/Honda/Accord SE-i FI 5speed Coupe

Talking My 89 Accord LX-i

Here is a pic of my 89 accord LX-i, I will be posting more in the near future.
    I will alwayz drive my 3rd gen Accord, ya'll will neva c me driving a 4 door Ford.. lol

Vehicle
    backview of my accord with White Grand Touring Spoiler
    I will alwayz drive my 3rd gen Accord, ya'll will neva c me driving a 4 door Ford.. lol

Vehicle
    another pic of my ride

Vehicle

Talking MORE PICS ON THE WAY SOON :-)

More pics comin at ya, soon :-) enjoy

Vehicle
    2010 Genesis Coupe; 1996 240SX
    It looks kind of funny, since the rest of the car is stock.

Pics of the '89 Accord Coupe: link

Vehicle

Talking

That's cuz it's in the works right now, So far I desided to do a little work on looks, and I am getting white splash designs on both sides of the car from front to back, and then white or chrome rims, so basically I'm doing the looks first since it's less expensive, then I'm going for the Performance.

Vehicle
    1989 Accord DX ... 2001 Accord LX
    Man, that reminds me of someone....
    Good bye to the 1989 DX Type R. Hello 2001 LX.

DX:

"Four wheels, four doors, and no frills."

Vehicle

Talking Who?

Who does that remind you of 1989 DX R? Is that a good thing or a bad thing? LOL

Vehicle
    89 Accord LXi that is really pimped!
    i'm sorry man, i'm not one to rip on other's cars, but that is way rice. sigh.... get some rims and you got a nice ride!!!

i like your car, keep representin 3geez
    [Interior] Doors/Dash/Center Console painted at graphics shop. Black/Maroon interior. 20"x4 Green Neon's with sound sensors and a custom switch that I am forever proud of.
    [Exterior] Painted Tail Lights, Red emblems, CUSTOM SI logo that I found in the junkyard, 15" Brobet U's, Tokico Struts, Nuespeed Coilovers, Street-Glo Green Neon Undercar Kit.

Vehicle

Unhappy I understand

I understand Vtecpleasure, but what is ricy about it, I am curious? I do wanna get some rims soon but that'll be in the summer time..... Peace!

Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord LXi Coupe

Thumbs down

It's "ricey" because you have began fixing up your car's appearance in the wrong order. You should have maybe started with tint or rims. Even flashy hubcaps would be less "ricey" also try to keep it cleaner and put protectant on the tires.

Just a suggestion!
    2.25 Sprint drop w/ Bilstien struts in rear & Koni's in the front, moddified 94-97 Accord CAI, JDM power folding mirrors, Prelude A arms, Naxos exhaust, K&N Filter, Accel coil, Advanced timing, NGK-R plugs, 7.5mm wires, Apc H4 headlight conversion, PIAA hyper plasma bulbs every where, 17" Exel Maj rims wrapped in 205/40 17 Kumho tires, w/ 5% platinum tint, painted calipers & drums, shaved tail lights, moldings, antana, squirters, and emblems, Clarion DRB3675 head unit w/ Clarion 6x9s

Vehicle
    2005 Civic LX Coupe
    Originally posted by 1989 DX R
    Man, that reminds me of someone....
    Yes, it reminds me of Omega. It's ok though. He put up with a lot of grief from people and didn't waiver one bit. He liked the way his car looked, no matter what anyone else thought. I respected him for that.

Vehicle
    1989 Accord DX ... 2001 Accord LX
    Hehehe, I'm not ripping ya man, just I'm not a wing type I suppose. :p
    Good bye to the 1989 DX Type R. Hello 2001 LX.

DX:

"Four wheels, four doors, and no frills."

Vehicle

Angry Ricy

Chrome Thangs I don't absolutly disagree with you, about my ride being ricy, Your right I should of thought about buying the rims first to make it look nice then do the rest later, cuz rims do make a car look nicer, but I also have to agree with some people in the board, that it's what u like on your car and that your proud of it, I dunno I will get rims soo, in the summer so I'll post pics when i get em, Peace!:p

Vehicle
    no prob, just keep up with the mods, and you'll do fine!
    [Interior] Doors/Dash/Center Console painted at graphics shop. Black/Maroon interior. 20"x4 Green Neon's with sound sensors and a custom switch that I am forever proud of.
    [Exterior] Painted Tail Lights, Red emblems, CUSTOM SI logo that I found in the junkyard, 15" Brobet U's, Tokico Struts, Nuespeed Coilovers, Street-Glo Green Neon Undercar Kit.

Vehicle

Talking Thank you

Hey thanks vtecpleasure, for your support and as well as the rest of you guy's.... I will be adding more pics of my accord soon, not pics of any new mods or n e thing but hopefully in a month from now I will have a set of nice 17inch rims. What do u guy's think will look better, white racing rims with a black car or chrome rims and black car, I dunno which will look better. Well gotta go, Peace guy's and thanks for the help!

Vehicle
    93 civic Ex

wing

nice ride man. our cars will look nasty with rims. i just slapped on those rims to see how they look when i get them..... (if i ever do) o well. keep up the good work.

Vehicle
    see, now that is fuckin sweet. SEE, RIMS DO IT ALL, TINT IT, then your on your way to perfection!

perfection = your point of view, if it's what other call rice, fuck them, it's your car. I have red emblems on mine, but red tails to go with it, i get called rice often, i laugh at people that call my car rice cause it's got a huge drop, huge exaust, rims, and tint's, cause more often than not, they are jealous, just picture it that way and you got nothin to worry about!