Thread: B20a copper head gasket

Vehicle
    1987 Accord DX w/B20A,turbo H2o/methanol inj. 5spd.

B20a copper head gasket

In the general thread I posted a note about copper head gaskets for the B20a. The part number for the SCE .062" gasket is 92066. They are available in different thicknesses.
    Hasta la pasta!

Vehicle
    1989 Accord SEI Coupe, 08 Ford E-250
    I was gonna use a copper gasket for my turbo setup but the machine shop i use doesnt like to use them plus they can get a custom made metal gasket from Cometic which is supposed to be better. But thanks for posting this for the few others that have the B20A.

SEi User
    Vehicle
    burgundy 86 honda accord/ brown 89 chevy caprice wagon
    hey roib see if cometic would spit a price for 5 head gaskets for an a20a while your haggling. id like a few spares.

im using stock head gasket now but if im gonna pull the head to do studs and fix my smoky valve guies im gonna do the head gasket with something a step up
    Want your A series to kick a B series engines ass?email me for detials or check out our site

WWW.ACCORDCENTRAL.COM

Vehicle
    1989 Accord SEI Coupe, 08 Ford E-250
    It may be a little while cause right now im working on getting the body work done mainly because my guy like everyone else is so busy in the winter and i dont want a rush job. So i either have to do it really soon or wait till the winter rush is over but i want it done for spring. But if you still dont have an answer i will check it out for you. I would like to finish the motor up but it dont make sense to pull the motor later so i can have the engine bay painted so im just gonna be extremely careful when i install everything.