Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PROJECT , TURBO ( NXRacer )

Vehicle
    86 LXi Hatch
    ok
    Nothin' 2 Old Racing

Vehicle
    88 Yota/ 62 Nova/ 06 Yamaha R1
    It depends on what you want to do. Like SEAN said with the T3/T4 it is for power freaks and that fits me just right. If you want a good daily driver and simple set up a smaller turbo and low PSI will will be good like the one SEAN is selling.
    I'm your local R&D nut. Fabracting, welding, tuning and breaking my stuff so you don't have to.

Vehicle
    86 LXi Hatch
    i'm not looking for anything extreme. just something that will kill all the ricers in town and hold its own with the serious imports. I think the smaller chrysler will do that just fine.
    Nothin' 2 Old Racing

SEi User
    Vehicle
    burgundy 86 honda accord/ brown 89 chevy caprice wagon
    i cosider mid 13's at a stock wieght damn impressive power. and the upgrade to the dodge 50 trim makes in excess of 300hp easily.in fact you can get this same style tubro setup for 400+ hp. in a dodge specifc t3/t4 hybrid. the reason i like the dodge turbo is becuase the housing is easy to package. thats why i like it. plus the internal waste gate etc makes it bunchs cheap to build up. so seriously if you aint got plan to run faster then say bottom 12's the dodge turbos will serve you just fine.
    Want your A series to kick a B series engines ass?email me for detials or check out our site

WWW.ACCORDCENTRAL.COM

Vehicle
    86 LXi Hatch
    if i can get into the low 12's, i'll be happy. for a few weeks anyway......lol
    Nothin' 2 Old Racing

SEi User
    Vehicle
    well the s60 dodge turbo is the turbo for the job for that.
    Want your A series to kick a B series engines ass?email me for detials or check out our site

WWW.ACCORDCENTRAL.COM

DX User
    Vehicle
    1989 HOnda Accord LXI
    i havent looked into turbo for the 3g yet but when i was looking for an eclipse, as well as helping my friends turbo civic a GREAT cheap BOV would be one off of a first gen dsm(eclipse, talon, laser). they may not look cool or have the cool sound but the are damn strong. As far as FMIC look for an old audi or volvo. you can also find many SMIC from eclipses if you need to save money.
    89 blown accord
    yes a turbo accord is sweet....
    too bad mine isnt

DX User
    Vehicle
    87 & 89 Accord

A20 parts

Per board Rules.You must either sell your wares in Market place or pay for advertising.
    Last edited by Sean; 12-28-2003 at 07:27 AM.

---'88 Honda Accord w/100hp shot NOS----13.3@105mph
    www.kmodifiedracing.com

DX User
    Vehicle
    87 & 89 Accord
    Just answering the questions. You have prices listed from Horsepower Freaks, My prices are better so I listed my prices. I just want people w/ 3geez to be able to make power affordably. So what your saying is next time I should post up as someone else, and refer people to K-Modified Racing. That would be the same thing as the original post???? Correct? So why is there a problem If I teh owner do it and not an outsider? I've seen post from Openloop about their cams and camgear. Are you telling them the same thing.

www.kmodifiedracing.com

SEi User
    Vehicle
    Well even ive gotten bitched at for listing prices so im moving everything off the board. Its also not right to snipe a thread dude. If you want i can get the Moderator for the Market plac to make you a sticky thread so you can update and run specials etc. But there cracking down on thread advertising. Thing is if somebody wants to discuss the value or price of a part component thats fine. But getting into the thread and listng your prices is definatley getting into teritory that the admins dont want to tread into.

So even i will have to pull down over the next week alot of my thread other then ( look at the new parts etc)

Just something to keep in mind.

WWW.ACCORDCENTRAL.COM

DX User
    Vehicle
    87 & 89 Accord
    Ok cool, I see how things work. I'll have to follow the rules, even If I don't agree them. Once again I'm just trying to make it so people can get performance parts at an affordable price, thats all. If I see a post about someone trying to do something to thier car I'll let them know that I can help them(low cost parts/labor). I thought that was one of the main purposes of this forum. The first step to in improving your car is actually getting the parts, and not everone has deep pockets. My business is designed for those who dont have alot of money but want to make power/go fast, so if I put up my prices its b/c I'm trying to help those type of people out. Good quality products at a reasonable price. If by doing that I have broken the rules. I'm Sorry.

www.kmodifiedracing.com

SEi User
    Vehicle
    Youll have to cut down the size of your signature as well. that thing is way over the limit. And yeah you shouldnt advertise in a thread you didnt create. As i siad. If somebody has a question about a price/ product etc then go ahead and answer it. Or make a post in the performance section title it accordingly with your prices service etc and ill sticky it. But you cant keep comming into threads and just blasting it with pricing etc. Not a kewl deal.

WWW.ACCORDCENTRAL.COM

Vehicle
    86 LXi Hatch
    i didnt really post up this thread to get myself business, i was basically doing it so i could give people an idea of what they're gonna be spending for certain parts. if the mods dont like the prices listed, i can take em off and maybe post up a couple links in the thread as to where some places are that they can get cheap(er) parts
    Nothin' 2 Old Racing

SEi User
    Vehicle
    NXracer there nothing wron with what you did. Your not first second of thrid party advertising. Your simply creating a thread where board memebers can find the resources they need.

WWW.ACCORDCENTRAL.COM

Vehicle
    88 Yota/ 62 Nova/ 06 Yamaha R1
    so lets get back on topic. So now SEAN has got a great clutch/flywheel combo to handle the power. Now to manage that power, SEAN's ECU, and the right gauges to make sure everything is going good. Oil PSI, A/F gauge, Temp, boost, volts, etc.
    I'm your local R&D nut. Fabracting, welding, tuning and breaking my stuff so you don't have to.

Vehicle
    86 LXi Hatch
    i was thinking about listing gauges, but those are a universal 'mod' so it doesnt really apply to this. I made the list to show people whats available for our motors for high HP builds.
    Nothin' 2 Old Racing

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord LX-i Turbo 2004 Acura TL 6 speed/navigation
    guys for a bov just get a 1g dsm bov, theyll hold leak free to 15psi in stock form and sound wonderful... and get the matching pipe with flange, you could get that for well under $50... no need to get like $150 turbo XS or HKS or any of that

DX User
    Vehicle
    1987 Accord LXI, 1988 Accord LXI
    guys for a bov just get a 1g dsm bov

whats that?
    Translation plz

Vehicle
    86 LXi Hatch
    BOV = Blow Off Valve

1g DSM = 1st generation turbo eclipse/talon/laser or any other turbo car made by diamond star motors (a division of mitsubishi/chrysler)
    Nothin' 2 Old Racing

DX User
    Vehicle
    1987 Accord LXI, 1988 Accord LXI
    Oh ok. My roomie has one o dem on his shadow then.
    k.

Vehicle
    91 civic hatchback JDM ZC swap, Yamaha FZ600

Turbo charging question?

Alright here's the deal! I'm gonna have enough money to buy a turbo kit from sean and a turbo from the guy he recommended! I have alot of bolt-ons and a Gude cam! nothing major yet and I know I need to do alot more before I put on a turbo on! My roommate who has a Talon that's built to the teeth and boosted said I'm waisting my money if I boost the old engine! I relize it might kill it but I do have another engine that I'm building but it won't be done till late next summer at best. But the engine in the car now run great
    and I really want to boost it! So should I do it or not? Ohh and it's not my dayly driver it's more of a street racer than any thing!
    Chrome and paint don't equal speed and horse power!!

Vehicle
    01 Civic lx auto; 03 Accord EX
    if you are going to do it, do it right. build the motor that can hold up to high boost. this way it will take it what ever boost you give it under proper fuel/ignition management.
    Alex.

Vehicle
    1988 EX-i 4dr, 1989 se-i 4dr (RIP), 1989 se-i 4dr (RIP), 2006 TSX
    ya, exactly... you are just asking for trouble if your engine isnt built, especially with no fuel managemant, and upgraded ignition, you won't last long. But IMO if you really want to do it right, get custom manifold and stuff made, and use an intercooler.

Vehicle
    A20A3T
    I say under the circumstance.Go ahead why not.If it's not a daily driver and you have another motor.My car has well over 300,000km.And I have been fine with only 7psi.But I do have a upgraded fuel system and fuel manigmant.And msd sci and coil and wires and colder plugs.

Vehicle
    87 honda accord lx
    if your already spending money on building a motor you would be smart to build it for turbo and spend the money on that instead of dumping the loot into a motor your going to pull out anyway
    1-2-0 mma nhb
    4-2-0 judo