Thread: (looking for) b20a parts...

Vehicle
    1986 Honda Accord LX Sedan (RIP), 1989 (same) RIP, 86 Hatch Lx-i, JDM b20a, Gude headpkg, AEM cam gears/cai, thermal xhst, 2.5/3" lowrd tokico/groundctrl, 17" Seneca whls, hypereutectic pistons, .020" over, 13:1 comp

(looking for) b20a parts...

I NEED (very quickly) a valve gasket set, head gasket, intake gasket, exhaust gasket, and cam seals.

I have a gold top b20a. There's a lot of motor work done. I blew my head gasket (among other things). If anyone has a copper one, or even just an OEM one I can use, that's in good condition or new...

I need it shipped immediately.

Binghamton, NY 13904

Someone let me know with PM or e-mail [email protected]
    or on AIM: pseyfferth
    or on MSN: [email protected]
    or by calling and leaving a msg: 607-722-3736

ANYTHING. Even reply to this post and I'll read it.

Thanks a ton dudes

-paul

Vehicle
    1989 Accord SEI Coupe, 08 Ford E-250
    Check my post on the top of the engine swap forum!

Vehicle
    1986 Honda Accord LX Sedan (RIP), 1989 (same) RIP, 86 Hatch Lx-i, JDM b20a, Gude headpkg, AEM cam gears/cai, thermal xhst, 2.5/3" lowrd tokico/groundctrl, 17" Seneca whls, hypereutectic pistons, .020" over, 13:1 comp
    thanks rob!

Vehicle
    Okay all I need now is a headgasket. I got a 90 teg valve cover gasket, 89 lude si (b20a5) exhaust gasket, cam seal, and valve seals, and an 89 accord lx-i (a20a) intake gasket...

I need a headgasket. Yasu has only one, but I'll be paying shipping from Japan getting it from him. Does anyone in the continental US have one they'd sell me? Anyone at all?

The problem with yasu sending it to me as he has to wait for the weekend to get a quote from japan, then I have to wait for him to get the international money order, and then wait for it to ship.

This car is my DAILY DRIVER. I'm bumming rides to my college classes and work every day, and it's getting real old with the people I'm riding with. I need this overnight shipped, dudes!

Does ANYONE have a gold top head gasket??!!

Please!

And the japaneseparts.com guy is out of business. He referred me to http://www.importechparts.com/hondalist.html but they don't have the part...

Anyone?

Besides Japan??!

-paul