Thread: anyone with a beater for sale in western mass?

SEi User
    Vehicle
    1994 accord coupe RIP/ 88 accord lx sedan, 99 Honda Prelude

anyone with a beater for sale in western mass?

i'm looking for a beater in or around the springfield mass area. i'm taking my 5g off the road for the winter and unfortunatley i don't think my 3g will be finished. i would prefer a pickup or somehting with 4 wheel drive but pretty much anyhting goes if it's good running and under 500.
    one of my 88 lx's is up for parts. good engine and transmission. pretty much everything is there. the fenders and hood are bad but other than that it's pretty good.

RIP my beutiful 5g coupe. May the villans rot in hell!

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord LX-i (done for) 88 crx si 91 bmw, 93 lexus es300 project88dx accord
    ill help u out with ebay Beaters i just got the cheap ones that fell in the mass area

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2433157525

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2432740372

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2432348088

Better yet here

http://search.ebay.com/ws/search/Sal...ubmit=+Search+

All the cars found in the mass area.....

Vehicle
    2010 Ford Taurus SEL, 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
    Someone in NH selling a SE-i for like 300 bucks https://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23361 Think it may be worth a look for a beater than a parts car later

SEi User
    Vehicle
    that's alittle far away. plus i'm kind of looking for something more along the lines of a truck. last year i drove my 5g through the winter and had some bad experiances getting around. i'm sure it's just because it's lowered and i was running some rather worn street tires but my driveway is 300 ft up hil and i don't really want to be taking anymore 40 mile per hour dives trying to get up it.
    one of my 88 lx's is up for parts. good engine and transmission. pretty much everything is there. the fenders and hood are bad but other than that it's pretty good.

Vehicle
    Just thought I'd toss it out there. My relatives are in Southbridge MA and I think its only like and hr and a half to where that car is. Oh well. My uncle goes to alotta auctions, I can call and see whats been going thru and what they been going for if you want

SEi User
    Vehicle
    sure. i live like a half hour fom southbridge. i really wanted to drive the 3g this winter but i just haven't had the time to make it road worthy. it just needs shocks but shocks that can support sprint springs get kind of expensive

Vehicle
    ummmmm yeah call Bilstien. Why don't you just go back to stock struts and springs for the winter????????Especially since you haveto take one off to do the other. Heck set ya up stock spring and sensa tracs and just pull the whole assembly off and slap the other one on

SEi User
    Vehicle
    cause the stockers are all rotted out and i hit a tree so one of the shocks is bent. on my parts car they're not any better since it was wrapped around a tree

SEi User
    Vehicle
    i was looking at another 3g but i think my mom would shit a brick if i brought another one home.

Vehicle
    Hey I may end up with the one I told you about, Think Josh is gonna bring it down to Southbridge for me, SOOOOOO if ya get bored and want a car to work on, you're welcome to have at fixin it for me

SEi User
    Vehicle
    i'll tell you, latley i have been fixing so many cars. my 94 accord needed a whole bunch of shit done to it all at once. my friends fiero needed a lot of work but fortunatley i got that runing for him, my 3g i finally got to idle and put back togehter enough to move, another friand of mine's mother wanted me to fix her colt vista, and then his mother's friend's blazer needed ball joints