Thread: met Sean and raced in the turbo Accord

Vehicle
    1986 Prelude 2.0si turbo - 1990 Integra moutain carver - 1993 Nissan 300ZXTT w/ more power than god

Talking met Sean and raced in the turbo Accord

Hell yes Saturday night was fun. Seans was passing though Atlanta on his way back up to Detroit and I managed to arrange a meet with him. We met up with another friend of mine, and after some phone calls, managed to figure out where some street racing was off of Buford Hwy in the industrial area. We were there from about midnight til 3:30am. People freaked when Sean pulled his car up against a 240sx and walked him. After, no one would race Sean, even when he sat for five mins at the start point.

Sean is cool as shit. He knows his stuff, folks. I am duly supporting his turbo project, and plan to buy a bit from him. I would suggest you do the same. Even though his car wasn't running at it's best - prototype - we still managed to have quite a fun night. Buy the turbo bits, you will not be sorry.
    I am the wrath of the server you curse and the demon of the directory you cry about - making life hell for users, one deleted file at a time.

SEi User
    Vehicle
    burgundy 86 honda accord/ brown 89 chevy caprice wagon
    i had a good time shame those guys were so scared.
    Want your A series to kick a B series engines ass?email me for detials or check out our site

WWW.ACCORDCENTRAL.COM

Vehicle
    95 Skivic
    damnit, I want the turbo kit in my car now soo f*ing bad now! it would be a sweet sleeper car to scare the accord club with

Vehicle
    1989 Accord LX-i 5 speed hatchback
    Culpeper, Va.- home, JMU (Harrisonburg, Va.)- school
    yeah, our cars do make good sleepers when done right. peeps think potential when they see its a honda, but don't expect too much cause its a 3g accord.
    "Eat, Drink, and be Merry!"

Vehicle
    86 Honda Accord LXI 5speed
    sounds awesome! its tight they fear the 3gee!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/3364524

b20accord SN on honda-tech,homemadeturbo,clubcivic,turbod16, and many more

Vehicle
    90 Nissan 240sx coupe
    MY WANT!!!!!!! But then there's this whole issue of "food" and "rent"...all that bs...decisions, decisions....lol Someday, I hope, I can afford it!

Vehicle
    1991 Supra Turbo W/ 12k Miles
    AHHH!! I wish I would have known!!! Damn, I would have driven down there in a second.

edit!!!

Shit I just remembered that Sat. night my friend drove his modded M3 up here from Dublin, Ga. Hey Sean, do you think you could take an M3?
    Last edited by 87AccordsterLx; 09-22-2003 at 10:29 AM.
    ~Nathan~

"There's always something waiting at the end of the road. If you are not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn't be out there in the first place."
    ~StOcK PiCs~

Vehicle
    2010 Ford Taurus SEL, 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
    Nathan I tried to tell you atleast twice, you need to check your pm's sometimes :lol that was why I asked what you had up for the NOPI weekend, Sean was the suprise I was refering to

SEi User
    Vehicle
    burgundy 86 honda accord/ brown 89 chevy caprice wagon
    i have already taken m3's on the roll. i cant do it from a standing start. i dont have enough traction.
    Want your A series to kick a B series engines ass?email me for detials or check out our site

WWW.ACCORDCENTRAL.COM

Vehicle
    1999 Penalty Box
    hey sean... you've got me lookin into another 3gee for a hobby car... it's a shame the engine in mine is locked... maybe it's a good time for a full rebuild and your turbo it... lol

i know you were in florida, but which interstate did you travel on? 75 or 95? or did you take a regular highway like 441 or 17? if you took 17, i'll kick you ass... i mean, i live within site of there, lol

Vehicle
    1999 Penalty Box
    maybe my ass too... oh, you know, i really should have hit edit instead of reply...

Vehicle
    2010 Ford Taurus SEL, 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
    Sean was in Tampa for a weeks or so, straight on down 75. Sean, John(anchovies) and myself met up in Gainesville, we were just a short ride from ya and you missed it. You soooo shoulda went,

Vehicle
    95 Skivic
    Originally posted by cdscowboy
    MY WANT!!!!!!! But then there's this whole issue of "food" and "rent"...all that bs...decisions, decisions....lol Someday, I hope, I can afford it!
    You care about eating and somewhere to sleep when you could own something as priceless as Sean's Turbo? I mean you could just sleep in your accord, eat the upholstry and drink engine coolant, just pretend it's green cool-aid!

Vehicle
    1991 Supra Turbo W/ 12k Miles
    Originally posted by My Cousin Vinny
    Nathan I tried to tell you atleast twice, you need to check your pm's sometimes :lol that was why I asked what you had up for the NOPI weekend, Sean was the suprise I was refering to
    DAMN! My PM box must have been full at the time because I didnt get it... I do check them everytime I come to the board. We definitely need to have a meet soon... I just want to get my front tires replaced so I can ditch the stockies... what do you guys think, cam regrind or tires?
    ~Nathan~

"There's always something waiting at the end of the road. If you are not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn't be out there in the first place."
    ~StOcK PiCs~

Vehicle
    1999 Penalty Box
    man, if i woulda known, i woulda WALKED there... damn... guess i should read the whole board from now on