Thread: new

Vehicle
    1987 accord lx 1985 300zx

new

hey
    im new here cause i just got my 87 accord lx. i was just wondering if there was any warning or precautions i should know about with the car.

Vehicle
    86 LXi Hatch
    read the stickies and stuff. not much to worry about. these motors are strong as hell. treat it right and it'll treat you right.
    Nothin' 2 Old Racing

Vehicle
    2010 Ford Taurus SEL, 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
    Like NX said our motors are wayy durable, damn near bullet proof. Not the fastest thing ever put on a road but they last forever. Just take car of it and it will take care of you

Vehicle
    87 LX
    Check the fluids, brakes, alignment, driveshafts, headgasket, timing belt, tires, clutch, belts and hoses. As long as all those things are good it should last a long time.
    ------------------

Vehicle
    2007 Honda Civic Si RR FG2
    Put it this way, there's a 200,000 plus mile engine on here running 10psi of boost no problem, these blocks are durable as shit. Check your timing belt especially, I don't know how many times I see people posting about broken timing belts, other than that, I see very few problems, most people still leak no oil and probably the most common small problem I see is idling problems. So nothing to major, very dependable, it's a Honda for christ's sakes!
    Military style fears God not a stranger.

Vehicle
    1989 LXi Coupe (SOLD), 1998 Accord EX
    Hey Welcome to 3geez man. You'll find lots of info here.
    Thinking about getting a new 3g...