Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEXT NJ car show/race & NEXT NE MEET

Vehicle
    98 Av6 3oh

NEXT NJ car show/race & NEXT NE MEET

alright guys times runnin out. how about another meet before it gets too cold or the snow starts falling?

a few NE kids suggested something for the end of oct. early nov.
    whats everyone's opinion?

as for new jersey i will be attending a few of these. heres the links. check em out and maybe we can get a few more people to go.

brand new looks real hot. im going to this one
    Asbury Park. NJ
    http://www.importcircuit.com/

then on sunday Nov 2nd there is a STREET WARS competition im going to be running the AV6 in. gates at 8
    time trials 10am-1pm and war begins at 2 pm
    for more info http://www.racewaypark.com
    thats e-town right there

also at e-town there will be an IMPORT SURVIVAL SERIES presented by too tires on SUNDAY NOV. 16th

check out the links and lets see if we can get together for a another meet. id love to see steve and his LS run against Maurice
    looks like an option for me too

-Travis-

Vehicle
    10/Honda/Ridgeline
    me and my buddies (don for sure) are gonna be there on Nov 2nd. I cant be there longer than 3pm so i gotta leave at 3pm no later. If u guys wanna meet up and have a meet that would be great. WEll Travis, u work somethin out buddy cuz im studying for my exam tomorrow.

LX User
    Vehicle
    10 sec 87 honda accord Lx-i
    I will be at both events with bells on.

SEi User
    Vehicle
    burgundy 86 honda accord/ brown 89 chevy caprice wagon
    hey johnny whats yr car wiegh ?
    Want your A series to kick a B series engines ass?email me for detials or check out our site

WWW.ACCORDCENTRAL.COM

Vehicle
    98 Av6 3oh
    hey guys......pics tomorrow from sunday......

and i will deffinatly go to the oct 25th meet

and i will deffinatly be at thee nov 16th meet.

not to sure about the nove 2nd meet. im going to be picking up my rear bumper [black widow II], projection lamps and PIAA lights on oct 25th so thats gonna set me back a few bucks. i dont know if i can trek down there 7 days later for the event plus go to NYC on halloween. but its a good investment. the AV6 will be loookin mighty bling

-Travis-

Vehicle
    03 Accord V6, 98 and 99 Odyssey, 99 Blazer
    I don't think I can make it, I kinda promised Jen no more major meets until spring. However it looks like there may be a mini meet at my house this weekend if anyone is interested.

Vehicle
    10/Honda/Ridgeline
    Yo Johnny, i thought the sticker on ur window said 1900 lbs. Is that true? But i heard u say it weights around 2500 or 2600 lbs with you in it. where did the extra weight come from dude? :lol . just kidding with u buddy.

The pics that Don (my buddy) took are in for development, Cant wait to get it.

Yo travis, email the pics in a zip file to me at [email protected] bro.

Man......... Street wars is fun. so guys MOVE UR ASS and get a mini meet. Im gonna be there on time this time and not miss qualification rounds.

Johnny u know u got one guy with his 3g comin up to support ya.

Vehicle
    98 Av6 3oh
    i get my pics back tomorrow!
    and jim. what the hell? why doesnt jen want any more meets? its only a day trip to NJ!!!!! i thought jen liked the 3geez
    and if you read this jen[hostiles hunny..or hottie whatever it was]
    hey! its a better club then poker and the meets are better then a night at the strtip club!!! PLEEAAASSSEEEE can jim come out and play?!?!?

-Travis-

LX User
    Vehicle
    That sticker was the least you could weight in that class with one power added.The car weights 2070 without me in it.

Vehicle
    88' accord lx(soon to be vtec)............. 93' accord ex(the next project)
    im interested int the november meets at NJ if my hub bearing is fixed by then. i got the hub, i just need the bearing. then i'll hook the juice up.
    "I AM THE GHOST... FLOAT WITH ME"

Vehicle
    1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cierra
    ok, Jester can come out and play you WHINER!!! (j/K)

I don't have a problem with 3geez at all. it's just hard to juggle schdules with work and school and our daughter and blah blah...
    set a date and time and we'll try our best to make it

SEi User
    Vehicle
    thats pretty slick johny your running almost 300WHP. not bad. your running 34 psi of boost though ? im currently at 200whp at just a tad over 12 psi. im aiaming for that mark at 22psi of boost. i did get a link to one of your time slips and the MPH was really high. like in the 130's. you should send me a few tiem slips. i am wondering if your having the same type of traction clutch problems etc. and BTW what clutch are you running ?
    Want your A series to kick a B series engines ass?email me for detials or check out our site

WWW.ACCORDCENTRAL.COM

Vehicle
    98 Av6 3oh
    thanks jen

-Travis-

LX User
    Vehicle
    Sean ,I have about 400 whp.I have lots of tire spin off the line and top end from 2nd to 3rd gear.My clutch setup is a ACT clutch special hybid made especially for my car,because my sponsor me.

Vehicle
    98 Av6 3oh
    alright guys pics are downloading right now....i sent em out to walamrt. came out great! they are online...im downloading to my computer and then uploading em to my webserver. ill post em tomorrow if i get a chance.

johnny....dont you think you should change your vehicle from "11 second 87 honda accord lx-i' to...'10.4 second accord" ?

-Travis-

SEi User
    Vehicle
    Originally posted by Johnny O
    Sean ,I have about 400 whp.I have lots of tire spin off the line and top end from 2nd to 3rd gear.My clutch setup is a ACT clutch special hybid made especially for my car,because my sponsor me.
    NOt being an ass but what type of dyno did you get a 400hp pull off of ? or is this being calculated souly from MPH. with the c/d of the car you ave weight of 175lbs and the weight of the car i come up with a bit better then 350hp with the MPH added in. Please do fill me in with who you talked to at act becuase when i call there to get info about a clutch everybody tunrs stupid in a heart beat. so if you can tell me or help me aquire a similar duty clutch it would be much appreciated.

im not trying to be an ahole but there conflicting info and im just trying to sort it all out. Aso what trans are you running and the final drive tire size etc. im just trying to understand the HP to boost ratio of this engine a bit clearer so i can predict my future boost CFM and etc etc requirements to break into the 11's with a full wieght car.

thanx again and if this is to long winded for this post just email me at [email protected]

WWW.ACCORDCENTRAL.COM

Vehicle
    98 Av6 3oh
    https://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24970

alright kids. quit your bickering. theres some pics of that sexy a20

-Travis-

Vehicle
    85 accord (2x DCOE) 88 Nova (4AGZE + msII) 98 Jetta TDI
    Hey maybe I'll get a car together and race at the next one. I was kinda disappointed at the bracket racing on oct 5th, doiuble brake outs with both drivers going over .5s to fast. Directed more to jonny, were the track condidtions chcanging that dramticaly? I was wishing I had shown up in the am and entered my jetta in the slow bracket. I might have had a chance to go a few rounds. If some one has a short block they can donate to the cause. I don't have a place where I can pull the motor and leave the car long enough to get a motor built. For insurance reasons the junkyard doesn't let us pull our own motors any more so I can't get a used one for $70.

andy

I could defenitely make it for the Nov 2nd. if you guys wanna show up. That's my weekend off and I wouldn't mind chillin with you guys. Remember, Nov 2nd and Nov 2nd only!
    Maurice

LX User
    Vehicle
    The chasis dyno I use to tune my car gave me those hp reading.I use the stock tranny with a little mod.,and I use a 24.5 x 8 x13.I am sorry I can not gave my contact at ACT.

SEi User
    Vehicle
    Originally posted by Johnny O
    The chasis dyno I use to tune my car gave me those hp reading.I use the stock tranny with a little mod.,and I use a 24.5 x 8 x13.I am sorry I can not gave my contact at ACT.

i was enquiring as to what brand of dyno it is. is it a dynojet ? a mustang ? theres alot of difference in power reading between the 2. also does it have an eddy current brake ? this stuff is important to know that why im asking.as for my car ive seen a 250WHP pull on a dynojet but a consitent 190hp on the mustang. judging by my et and MPH id say the mustang has it pegged.

WWW.ACCORDCENTRAL.COM

Vehicle
    98 Av6 3oh
    sean you just havent seen johnny run :super:

-Travis-

Vehicle
    10/Honda/Ridgeline
    Originally posted by 3g Jester
    sean you just havent seen johnny run :super:
    Amen to that baby.

SEi User
    Vehicle
    doesnt matter all the et mph hp calculators i have say 350hp tops at the car wieght hes at.

WWW.ACCORDCENTRAL.COM

Vehicle
    10/Honda/Ridgeline
    i smell a turbo battle here . but yeah, johnny is a cool ass dude. And damn.......... his hardwork shows not only in the pics but in his personality and his car. More 3greers should be there to support him.

anyway, he is still in the process of boostin power and resolving some issues. I can see his progress and success in every race he goes to