Thread: 1987 dx hatch

DX User
    Vehicle
    1987 dx hatchback

1987 dx hatch

I am parting out my hatch starting 10-26-03 if I cannot sell it whole locally, or if i get enough requests for parts ill screw selling it. Its dark blue with very little rust along back wheel wells, could use paint job, interior could use new headliner, seats have minor tears and stains, dash looks brand new, steering wheel peeling a little. Has a cold a/c, great brakes, tires, shocks, everything in that area is good. I recently did a vac removal to find out it wasnt that which was the problem, its the intake manifold gasket or a hole in the intake manifold. Carb was rebuilt last year and cleaned last week, engine still runs strong and doesnt leak oil, small hole in tail pipe before joining to muffler, So it runs but with the leaks it idles at a gas guzzling 1100, auto trans shifts smoother than my integra, ignition in great shape. odometer is 196000.

Vehicle
    1999 Penalty Box
    how much, and where is davie? i'm in palatka, how far?

DX User
    Vehicle
    1987 dx hatchback
    Palatka is 299 miles away according to mapquest, taking 95 all the way down the peninsula. The asking price is 300.

Vehicle
    1999 Penalty Box
    too far... considering i'm not too sure about it... maybe some pics would be good... send them to [email protected]

and if i do decide to go with it, could you meet me halfway?

DX User
    Vehicle
    1987 dx hatchback
    Ill send some pics tonight, whether its worth it depends on what u want to do with it. For parts, it would be excellent since every aspect its mechanically sound. If you wanted to just use it as a driver and not worry bout paint job , maybe just clean up the interior and replace the headlight switch, manifold gasket, and exhaust pipe, it would also be worth it. To make the car look just like new would cost alot and not be worth it, cracks in rear lights, missing hatch wiper, tear is seats. And I wouldnt be able to meet you half way, Ive only been here 3 months and dont know anyone whod ddrive that far for me. Maybe having it shipped might be cheap, or take the amtrak? Let me know if you still want the pics.

DX User
    Vehicle
    1987 dx hatchback
    Price is negotiable!

Vehicle
    1987 LXi
    send me pics? Im in ORLANDO and am real interested in entire car.

Drew
    [email protected]
    Last edited by Dustin Imports; 10-24-2003 at 06:56 AM.
    3rd Gen Accord Shirts and Stuff
    Some of my Drawings
    85 IROC Z28,TPI 355ci,700r4, 9.4:1 Aluminum pistons, COMP CAMS street/strip hyd roller cam, HYE TECH ported/polished heads, HOOKER Longtubes, Full 3 inch exaust NO Cat, TPIS alum fuel pressure reg, ACCEL distributor, custom programed chip from Performance Resource, Competition Engineering shocks. 10/90 front 50/50 back. Eibach drag springs up front. Auburn posi. SLP cold air induction and airfoil.batt relocated w/ kill switch.Still on street tires (Kuhmos all around)SOLD
    87 IROC Z28, TPI 350ci, 700R4, 3.42 Posi, 4 wheel disk, Completely Stock (Wrecked)

1987 LXi 2.0 auto