Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: discrepancies with the 'cord

Vehicle
    88 accord lx-i coupe 5sp.
    if you want map lights, just duct tape one of those moveable lights to the ceiling. sure it looks ghetto but some spray paint will fix that. wait no it wont itll just smell. but hell, you got ure map lights dont u???
    -Brian
    -"lifes a bitch,i swear to god, you take your chances, too many questions and not enuogh answers!"-nappy roots

My Accord

Vehicle
    BB6 Lude, EG Hatch.
    Wheel too big??? When I had my 89 CRX DX, I had a 89 Accord wheel installed. The horn buttons hooked right up, but the CRX signal stalks hit the wheel slightly when going to brights, but it was the right choice. The 88-89 Accord wheel is the best wheel Honda has made for the US. I was gonna put one on the 2000 Civic Si had, but I would have had to get any 88-89 Accord wheel I found refinished in leather, and that was a little expensive.

When I had my Accord, the ONLY problems I had with it were:
    No complete console that seperates driver and passenger, and the mirrors, the engine power. All problems would have been avoided had I not had a DX.

Vehicle
    one of theonly probs i had was rust. but that is a given on an car 15 years old
    -Brian
    -"lifes a bitch,i swear to god, you take your chances, too many questions and not enuogh answers!"-nappy roots

My Accord

Vehicle
    o. and my steering wheel is fine when i am sittin in the car, but i always whack my knees on it when i getout. that and the size sucks when tryin to make quik turns. too big.
    -Brian

My Accord

LX User
    Vehicle
    1989/Honda/Accord/HB
    holy crap!! its true about the seat belts!! it never occured to me! Holy Shit! i cant believe i didnt know that!

DX User
    Vehicle
    89 Honda Accord LX-i coupe
    Originally posted by deadlight
    I would like some lumbar support and map lights in my LX, not sure if SE-i's or LX-i's even had this, I just know I wish mine had it.
    LX-i's have Lumbar support but not map lights. (At least, mine doesn't.)

Vehicle
    03 Accord V6, 98 and 99 Odyssey, 99 Blazer
    My LXi-i Hatch doesn't have lumbar support and I don't think my stock SE-i seats have lumbar either. However the coupe now has prelude seats with lumbar and always had lights on the flipdown mirrors/suvisors.

LX User
    Vehicle
    05 Scion TC and 4 Taurus SHO's (90, 91, 97, 98)
    The feeling my DX seats have permanent lumbar maxed out, I hate it, feels like something is poking my back, but I'm just spoiled with the SHO seats, I'm sure I'll get used to them...
    The Current Fleet
    2004 SRT-4
    1997 Red/Saddle SHO

Click Here For My Cardomain Site

Vehicle
    '86 LX-i Hatch
    Yeah, the steering wheel is big, but I like it. I do wish it would tile a bit more.
    Quote Originally Posted by kroy
    Mad props to you if you can pull it off, you can change your name to slowassoldschoolswap :thumbdown

Vehicle
    1988 Accord DX
    Yeah. The oil filter is a pain in the ass to reach. I found a new discrepency with the accord. For the auto's, the tranny fluid dipstick location. It's damn near impossible to reach with out moving anything.

That's got to be the cleanest living DX I've ever seen.
    -Strugglebucket
    Wow, that's absolutely amazing-that car does not look like it's 20 years old!
    -
    redaztec
    DAYUM!
    -
    2ndGenGuy
    ...it looks like it came out straight from japan.
    -
    MessyHonda

Vehicle
    89 Accord 4DR Manual DX, 01 Hyundai Elantra
    My parents got an old Benz on the cheap, and the steering wheel, coupled with the turbo deisel engine, makes it feel like you're handling a mack truck. But when you go back to driving another car, you realize that on the big-ass Benz wheel, your arms weren't pointed inwards so much, and it actually feels better.

The Accord wheel doesn't seem so big to me, compared to my new Elantra. It's definitely bigger than my old 89 Colt wheel, but it seems to suit me fine
    Fiddling with a worn-looking but tough 89 DX 4DR 5 Speed, when I'm not working on the NIN Hotline..

In Search Of: Passenger Side Rear View Mirror Plastic, Honda Steering Wheel emblem.

Vehicle
    1987 LXi
    wider tires/rims and at least 30 more hp would of been nice.

BETTER SPEAKERS and WIRE
    3rd Gen Accord Shirts and Stuff
    Some of my Drawings
    85 IROC Z28,TPI 355ci,700r4, 9.4:1 Aluminum pistons, COMP CAMS street/strip hyd roller cam, HYE TECH ported/polished heads, HOOKER Longtubes, Full 3 inch exaust NO Cat, TPIS alum fuel pressure reg, ACCEL distributor, custom programed chip from Performance Resource, Competition Engineering shocks. 10/90 front 50/50 back. Eibach drag springs up front. Auburn posi. SLP cold air induction and airfoil.batt relocated w/ kill switch.Still on street tires (Kuhmos all around)SOLD
    87 IROC Z28, TPI 350ci, 700R4, 3.42 Posi, 4 wheel disk, Completely Stock (Wrecked)

1987 LXi 2.0 auto

LXi User
    Vehicle
    86 Lx-i Hb.
    to bad the steering wheel isnt telescopical? lol .. like it can go in and out .. but the steering wheel is KINDA big.. not to big.. and i wish i had 88 prelude seats in my car .. and i wish my car was brand new straight outta the factory .. other then that .. telescopical steering wheel..
    - J u n i o r -
    Quote Originally Posted by 89ACCORDVTECH
    - One of my carS is an SEI A20 my LXI has AN H22

Vehicle
    87 LX
    The door handles have a tendency to break when its sub freezing. I broke mine when it was zero degrees out.
    ------------------