Thread: Need help!!

LX User

Need help!!

Hey i was just wondering wich of these two options should i do first.

Should i do all i can do to the motor first and leave it stock looking or aka sleeper or should i do all a can to the exterior in other words "rice it out". Im kinda debating on what i should do if i want to do stuff to the exterior then here in mexico where i live i can buy 15" rims for $300 me personally i think thats cheap. If im going to do stuff to the motor and leave it stock looking then i can put headers, high flow cat, cat-back exhaust, short ram intake etc........... Please help me out i really need all of the opinions i can use. Thanks
    Tuner for life!
    Shadowz Car & Truck Club
    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Vehicle
    03 Accord V6, 98 and 99 Odyssey, 99 Blazer
    I go half and half or try to do things that make it look good and peform better. Rims and lowering would be an example of that.

LX User
    Yea i was kinda thinkin about that but a friend just offered to sell me his 99 Nissan Frontier extended cab 4cyl 5spd lowered with 17" rims and its black.
    Tuner for life!
    Shadowz Car & Truck Club
    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma