Thread: Opportunity

DX User
    Vehicle
    88 Honda Accord EX-i

Opportunity

Anyone know if this would fit, what it would take etc...

LS/vtec setup

b18a block
    b16a1 head (have ITR cams, valves, valvesprings)
    ITR waterpump
    ITR oil pump
    JE 9:1 81.5mm pistons
    Eagle Rods
    steelbraided line and fittings
    JDM S1 tranny

Needs assembly.

found it for sale, wanna know if itll work
    http://www.geocities.com/shop_boy90/3geez.jpg

Vehicle
    88 Accord LX-i 5 spd.
    whats up martin....sounds like quite the engine there. I would imagine it would fit, not easily tho. I think for that engine you are gonna have a hell of a time finding mounts, guess it also depends on the way it leans.
    -Aaron-
    "I play russian roulette everyday, a man's sport, with a bullet called life"

Vehicle
    1986 Prelude 2.0si turbo - 1990 Integra moutain carver - 1993 Nissan 300ZXTT w/ more power than god
    No, it will fit. The Place Racing mounts will hold it. You are going to need the B16 or B18 harness though, and probably the B16 or a B18c1 or 5 ECU to control it.

Yeah, that's a good find. Had the cable shifted tranny, too. I'd get it if you are going that route. It looks like it will stand up to some abuse, including turbo work.
    I am the wrath of the server you curse and the demon of the directory you cry about - making life hell for users, one deleted file at a time.

DX User
    Vehicle
    88 Honda Accord EX-i
    hmmm, so you think the b16 mounts would work? what else would I need other than a wiring harness? Im new at the internal shit, but I wouldn't mind trying ot assemble an engine
    http://www.geocities.com/shop_boy90/3geez.jpg

Vehicle
    a 93 z34 that's getting parted out, an 86 accord lx that now lives in a j/y, and a 90 camry le that the state no longer allows me to drive. soon to be replaced with an aprilia rs50 or a derbi gpr.
    Those are general B-series mounts, so they'll work for B16A, B18A, B18C5-R, B16B-R, B20B/Z... whatever. If it starts with B chances are it'll fit. "Internal shit" is kind of general.. explain what you want to know a little better and I might be able to help.
    ~<+045+ygH05+>~