Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: N2O kicks ass!!

Vehicle
    86 LXi Hatch
    its more believeable that he ran a 15.4 as opposed to you having a turbo charged z24 running 9's
    Nothin' 2 Old Racing

DX User
    Vehicle
    1989 Honda Accord dx 4door
    well first off drag radials drop ur time by a sec or more if u know wtf ur doing and wit a 80g cavalier not counting the cost of car and system i ran 10's ez wit drags and the weather here(warm, south texas) anyways this dudes time is way off unless this guy has some mods cuz a stock efi accord has 120 hp and if its a standard a lil more whp than a auto man use common sense i never got my cav dynoyed but wit a gtech it said 457 almost every time but as far off as those are it had more than that i just said it had 460 whp ( not a tiny turbo and shit) if u know cars this is possible on 110 octane if u say no lmfao u dont know shit and should be banned from tellin peeps info period

and y do i have a 89 accord now? cuz i fucked up got caught sellin drugs lost my appt and car and was in jail for a year and a half so i bought the cheapest car a could.. now i love it

so think w/e u want but a z24 will smoke ne honda ever cept a hyped up s2000 those are tight

( not counting japan honda cuz acura dont exist in japan )
    "No one knows my struggle, They only see the trouble, Not knowing its hard to carry on when no one loves u" -Tupac

LX User
    Vehicle
    89 Accord DX hatchback
    why would u spend 80g's on a cavalier?
    its not how fast you go, its how fast you get going.

Vehicle
    87 LX
    Originally posted by pip
    why would u spend 80g's on a cavalier?
    Why would he be drunk this early is a better question.
    ------------------

Vehicle
    88 Yota/ 62 Nova/ 06 Yamaha R1
    Originally posted by paulp032684
    lmfo ok i dont liek not belive the time but if a 99 s-10 xtreme wit full exhaust, cold air intake, mass airflow sensor and a hyper tech upgrade can only fun 15.5 wit a 50 shot nos i dont believe at all and also nos cant be heard but when u suddenly leave the person or gain speed suddenly th
    they will know

i have not only owned my 89 accord

i had a 99 z24, turbo charged full engine enhancements( boring new cam bottom end pistons ect...) and a 150 shot wit intercooler and so on and so forth max speed 178 and quarter was 10.025 on street tires ( thats my best ) avg time was 10.54

on drags i ran a 9.4 best time avg was like i think a 9.6 not sure though but i know it was a 9 on my drags so i know deffinetly if this accord wit that many miles unless the engine has been fucked wit is not runnin a 15.4 lmfao name his other upgrades to make it believable
    Well a Extreme is not really to fast I have beaten a few before.I beat one and its reaction time was a 1/2 better then mine.
    I'm your local R&D nut. Fabracting, welding, tuning and breaking my stuff so you don't have to.

DX User
    Vehicle
    ok well i checked it b4 i leave the house

and i am drunk cuz i work night shift smart ass

9pm till 7 pm so its my night time lmfao i go t beed at 1 or 2pm most the time so yeah extremes arent that fast i know but my friend never got passed i think at most a 15.4 wit all that shit he has wit a auto so w/e
    "No one knows my struggle, They only see the trouble, Not knowing its hard to carry on when no one loves u" -Tupac

DX User
    Vehicle
    9 pm till 7am fucking typos lol

LXi User
    Vehicle
    89 coupe/ 06 TL 6spd
    mmmmmmmmm so givin a little spray won't do harm eh.. mmmmmmmmm
    now you got me goin...i wanna juice my baby b4 my swap..
    might aswell..
    R.I.P Spoon Se-i 01/17/04

DX User
    Vehicle
    nope for 4 cylinders a 50 shot wont do shit for v-6 75 wont do shit and for v-8 a 100 shot wont do anything but any higher than that for the engine size could to dmg but a 50 shot wet on a 4 cyl wont do anything at all no dmg unless u fuck up shit u can run it from the beginnin of the run till the end and not hurt shit long as ur engine in decent shape

LXi User
    Vehicle
    86 Lx-i Hb.
    extremes get killed by my cousins 240z .. and my cousin keeps up with a 02'celicaGT, den takes him after 3rd gear .. and the celicaGT and 240z gets killed by my homies 00'prelude .. so i dont think xtremes are fast .. bye.
    - J u n i o r -
    Quote Originally Posted by 89ACCORDVTECH
    - One of my carS is an SEI A20 my LXI has AN H22

Vehicle
    nope for 4 cylinders a 50 shot wont do shit for v-6 75 wont do shit and for v-8 a 100 shot wont do anything but any higher than that for the engine size could to dmg but a 50 shot wet on a 4 cyl wont do anything at all no dmg unless u fuck up shit u can run it from the beginnin of the run till the end and not hurt shit long as ur engine in decent shape
    Dude you did have too much to drink. I read this twice and still don't understand it, but hey as long as you are having fun it is cool!
    I'm your local R&D nut. Fabracting, welding, tuning and breaking my stuff so you don't have to.

Vehicle
    87 LX
    Lay off the crackpipe and go back to school. Damn.
    ------------------

Vehicle
    1987 LXi
    depends on engine, and tuner, palin and simple.

always going to run risks, just be safe w/ the shit.
    3rd Gen Accord Shirts and Stuff
    Some of my Drawings
    85 IROC Z28,TPI 355ci,700r4, 9.4:1 Aluminum pistons, COMP CAMS street/strip hyd roller cam, HYE TECH ported/polished heads, HOOKER Longtubes, Full 3 inch exaust NO Cat, TPIS alum fuel pressure reg, ACCEL distributor, custom programed chip from Performance Resource, Competition Engineering shocks. 10/90 front 50/50 back. Eibach drag springs up front. Auburn posi. SLP cold air induction and airfoil.batt relocated w/ kill switch.Still on street tires (Kuhmos all around)SOLD
    87 IROC Z28, TPI 350ci, 700R4, 3.42 Posi, 4 wheel disk, Completely Stock (Wrecked)

1987 LXi 2.0 auto

Vehicle
    87 LX
    Originally posted by Dustin Imports
    depends on engine, and tuner, palin and simple.

always going to run risks, just be safe w/ the shit.
    True. Remember that adding nitrous will just amplify anything that is wrong with the engine. So if you timing is as little as a few degrees off... POW. I would not trust it on a normal basis. But I thought it was illegal on the street anyways.
    ------------------

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord LX-i Turbo 2004 Acura TL 6 speed/navigation
    i dunno, does anybody know for sure?
    429whp 362wtq A20 TURBO. A20T>*

Vehicle
    2006 Nissan 350z
    Originally posted by AccordEpicenter
    i dunno, does anybody know for sure?
    Know what?
    natsugusa ya
    tsuwamono domo ga
    yume no ato

Vehicle
    As far as I know it is legit for the streets. Some states might have some regulations.

Vehicle
    86 LXi Hatch
    i know in cali its illegal (like most customizations) but most places dont care. pretty much any track won't let you run n2o unless you have a blowdown tube and all the safety equipment installed.

As for running different shots, it all comes down to timing. You can run HUGE shots through motors as long as its tuned properly. If the system is going on a BONE STOCK 4cyl engine with no tuning, then i'd only run a 75 shot (wet) MAX. If you're running a dry system dont go higher then like a 50 shot.
    Nothin' 2 Old Racing

Vehicle
    '13 Civic Si 4dr / 05 Saturn VUE 2.2L 5-Spd
    You cant run it on the street in PA..........
    Your 4MB signature image has been deleted.
    ^And I'm going to leave it that way.

Vehicle
    Originally posted by NXRacer
    i know in cali its illegal (like most customizations) but most places dont care. pretty much any track won't let you run n2o unless you have a blowdown tube and all the safety equipment installed.

As for running different shots, it all comes down to timing. You can run HUGE shots through motors as long as its tuned properly. If the system is going on a BONE STOCK 4cyl engine with no tuning, then i'd only run a 75 shot (wet) MAX. If you're running a dry system dont go higher then like a 50 shot.
    Does the blow down tube and the other safety stuff come with the kit or get it seperate? When I get the money again to buy a kit I know that most of half of its use will be on the track.

Vehicle
    1989 Accord LX-i 5 speed hatchback
    Culpeper, Va.- home, JMU (Harrisonburg, Va.)- school
    "As for running different shots, it all comes down to timing. You can run HUGE shots through motors as long as its tuned properly. If the system is going on a BONE STOCK 4cyl engine with no tuning, then i'd only run a 75 shot (wet) MAX. If you're running a dry system dont go higher then like a 50 shot."
    ~ thats exactly it, if you've got your shit together and done right, you can run a 50 shot on an accord w/ 250K and prob fun 15s easy.
    "Eat, Drink, and be Merry!"

Accord of the Year - 2006

Dooooooood

I got naaawwwwzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Two bottles, the big ones!:lol

Vehicle
    1987 LXi
    I heard diferent states allow only certain size bottles...nothing over a 10lb I think.
    3rd Gen Accord Shirts and Stuff
    Some of my Drawings
    85 IROC Z28,TPI 355ci,700r4, 9.4:1 Aluminum pistons, COMP CAMS street/strip hyd roller cam, HYE TECH ported/polished heads, HOOKER Longtubes, Full 3 inch exaust NO Cat, TPIS alum fuel pressure reg, ACCEL distributor, custom programed chip from Performance Resource, Competition Engineering shocks. 10/90 front 50/50 back. Eibach drag springs up front. Auburn posi. SLP cold air induction and airfoil.batt relocated w/ kill switch.Still on street tires (Kuhmos all around)SOLD
    87 IROC Z28, TPI 350ci, 700R4, 3.42 Posi, 4 wheel disk, Completely Stock (Wrecked)

1987 LXi 2.0 auto

Vehicle
    87 LX
    I know its illegal as fuck to have a bottle hooked up on the street in Ohio. You can get your car impounded for that.

I did a search for south carolina law and the only thing refering to Nitrous was its use in the medical field. So I guess its all good down here.
    ------------------

DX User
    Vehicle
    ok what i was saying about the engine size is : 4cyl=50 wet shot and will not cause a prob 6cyl=75 shot with no probs 8cyl=100 shot with out ne probs. this comes from a nos kit (not sure of the brand) and it states that those shots will not hurt your engine. In texas it is illegal to have the bottle connected on the street. but if u dont get pulled over how will they know (or hide ur bottles ) and u might beat xtremes ( 4cyl) but when u have the v-6 with no governor then u have a race.

my friends xtreme smokes every xtreme he has come across (99 v-6 xtreme single cab wit an auto) no xtreme has beaten his. but he hasnt raced a turbo'd or supercharged one yet either

but as long as your concerned about spraying man a 50 shot will do no harm. but if a selinoid (excuse the spelling) goes out ur intake manifold will blow so just make sure to close your nos bottle when not in use.

but ur safe with a 50 shot unless your engine is already smoking and needs work