Thread: kuhmo tires

Vehicle
    Black 1989 LX-I Coupe and 2000 EX V6 coupe

kuhmo tires

well, in my looking on whalentire.com I found rims I like, now I just don't know about the tires, is it easier to buy tires locally, or buy them off the site? cuz the cheapest ones are the kuhmo 205/40R17 Z Kumho ECSTA Supra 712 so I dunno

Vehicle
    1999 Penalty Box
    my mom has some 205/60 15's... 716's... she likes them, they are mounted on a 2000 mazda 626...

ultimately, it's your decision

Derick

SEi User
    i reccomend them over any other tire....they are overall excellent tires at a great price. you cant beat that...

3Geez Veteran
    Vehicle
    86 Honda Accord LXI HB 5-sp
    Originally posted by mike89lxi
    i reccomend them over any other tire....they are overall excellent tires at a great price. you cant beat that...
    I would not reccomend them over ANY tire, after all their are better performance tires out their, just visit www.sccaforums.com to hear them debate the issue. But they are a great tires and they offer a performance to the buck ratio that's hard to match. Go ahead and buy them, lots of people use them and are very happy, I wouldn't think twice. Unless your pickie,...like me OH, all this doesn't matter if your talking about 712's that aren't ZR or WR speed rated, if not, their not as sticky.
    Last edited by Jims 86LXI HB; 06-25-2002 at 10:39 PM.
    H&R springs revalved Bilstein front struts, koni struts in the rear 195/55-15 Dunlop W-10's Dc Sports header custom cat-back with Dynomax super turbo w/3" Brembo slotted & dimpled rotor's EBC pads
    Well, that's what I used to have, wrecked, 7/3/02.

Now I d

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord EX- i
    cum hos as i like to call them suck. well i shouldnt say suck, but they are not the greatest tire. if you want a good low pro tire that is affordable go with Falken. check out there website at www.falkentire.com plus they come with a 50, 000 km warranty which is rare for a low pro tire.

SEi User
    Originally posted by Jims 86LXI HB

I would not reccomend them over ANY tire, after all their are better performance tires out their, just visit www.sccaforums.com to hear them debate the issue. But they are a great tires and they offer a performance to the buck ratio that's hard to match. Go ahead and buy them, lots of people use them and are very happy, I wouldn't think twice. Unless your pickie,...like me OH, all this doesn't matter if your talking about 712's that aren't ZR or WR speed rated, if not, their not as sticky.
    yea, youre right there are better performance tires out there but i reccomend them over any other tires, because they are good quality tires at a very cheap price. on the other hand those "better" performance tire are gonna cost you hella dinero $$$...but hey if you got the cash lying around go for it...

3Geez Veteran
    Vehicle
    86 Honda Accord LXI HB 5-sp
    Originally posted by mike89lxi

yea, youre right there are better performance tires out there but i reccomend them over any other tires, because they are good quality tires at a very cheap price. on the other hand those "better" performance tire are gonna cost you hella dinero $$$...but hey if you got the cash lying around go for it...
    Ohhhhh really price compair the 712's against Falken Azenis Sport's (not many sizes are avalible though)
    H&R springs revalved Bilstein front struts, koni struts in the rear 195/55-15 Dunlop W-10's Dc Sports header custom cat-back with Dynomax super turbo w/3" Brembo slotted & dimpled rotor's EBC pads
    Well, that's what I used to have, wrecked, 7/3/02.

Now I d

Vehicle
    96 Civic (Turbo lsvtec) /87 accord lx/95 civic dx
    i have kumho tires on my 3g...i recemmond them .....look on ebay..thats where i got mine for 280 bucks for 205-40-17

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord Lxi Coupe

Can ya'll say.................

N I T T O ???
    There the shit!
    Night Rida:badass:

cum-ho's are awesome bang for the buck, however, soft tires aren't exactly very economical in terms of treadlife. Anyways I like mine fine, very grippy and they ride nice
    Eric
    3geez member since October 12, 2000
    "All this worldly wisdom was once the unamiable heresy of some wise man." - Henry David Thoreau