Thread: wanting a set of pauls custom gauges

wanting a set of pauls custom gauges

Before anyone here says do a search I have followed pauls gauges since he first told us about them and he tried selling them to us.

My question is, I am noty very computerliterate and was wondering anyone could make me a set of pauls gauges for a 88 lxi manual tranny. I would like white faces and fire type redline. I dont know how and would have no clue how to make these or change these.

Has anyone figured out how to do the phosflouesent glowin the dark type gauges he was originally going to sell?

could someone please photoshop these gauges that I would like (to see) and if they look like I think they will could they print them on the correct type of paper and mail them to me. i would naturally pay for envelope paper and time.

Also is it possible to change the redline setting. I am building a NA B20a and a turbo B20a and I doubt either will have the same redline as the a20a's.

Thansk for the help on this one guys and if this isnt in the proper forum could you please move. Mike

Vehicle
    98 Av6 3oh
    suggestion: have someone photoshop the ones you want then bring them to kinkos or some print shop. get the best paper you can. even better then someones home printer.

also...i understand your post. no need to freak about us yelling at you to do a search...you explain ed yourself well.

-Travis-

well thanks for the compliment of explanation. I see alot of flaming on this board in the last few monh and although I see the need for some others are just out to be flamers or post hores. Is it possible to have them modified, sent to me via email and for me to just bring them down to kinkos on a disk and have them print them? That should show you just how compu-tarded I am. Anyway thanks Mike