Thread: if your gonna do interior,damnit ima do mine to

Vehicle
    1987/honda accord lx

if your gonna do interior,damnit ima do mine to

ok, so as you saw in marios post he got a little crazy...well so did i, only i went i little furthur, enjoy

save the best for last

theres more im not done yet...
    oh shhhii....dont tell anyone

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord LX-i (done for) 88 crx si 91 bmw, 93 lexus es300 project88dx accord
    my dad has those seat covers :super:

Vehicle
    Stock 86 Accord LXi Hatch
    i wanna do what u did to the HVAC lights. i have been thinking about doing it for a while, and thats prolly gonna convince me. it looks better than i though it would!

DX User
    Vehicle
    89 EX-i 2dr
    How did you do the HVAC lights? Like, is it just as simple as replacing the current leds with blue ones?

Vehicle
    1987/honda accord lx
    the only hard part is getting the thing out, but yea i replaced the old bulbs with new leds, but i didnt put them where the old bulbs where i put the leds in the back and i put them where each led would shine through two of the buttons, i dont know if that made any sence, also u have to run a separate 12v power to the leds you can't take the power from the circut board, i almost fried mine doing that, if you have any other questions let me know

Vehicle
    92 EG6 SiRII
    that led is crazy i love it. it looks like alotta time to do tho
    89 accord lxi - Blown head/towed away forever! I MISS YOU!
    91 Civic Hatch - Gone
    92 Civic Hatch - The Daily Driver

Vehicle
    88 Yota/ 62 Nova/ 06 Yamaha R1
    Man those LED's look sweet. As soon as these guys saw my car stripped down they decide to do the same but push it further. I'm just repainting and adding insulation.
    I'm your local R&D nut. Fabracting, welding, tuning and breaking my stuff so you don't have to.

Vehicle
    1987/honda accord lx
    well im glad everybody likes the leds, ive been wanting to do that for a long time, just been to lazy and never got around to it, but yea the oregon meet messed me all up, once i saw everybodys cars i had all these idea's so now im gonna do most of them, the rest will be done when i get the money, which wont be anytime soon, if you have any other questions on how to do the hvac led swap just pm me and all take some pics of what i had to do thanks

Vehicle
    '01 BMW 740i,'87 Accord,'02 Accord EX-L,'76 Datsun 280Z,'05 Subaru Legacy GT*R.I.P.*
    ive been wanting to do something like that to all of the green button back lighting. probley in blue like that because it looks fresh. i was also thinking red, but blue is less distracting. as for wiring them up, i would try doing it in with the regular lights, it would need a resistor, but i dont know what ones i needs for a 12 volt system. where did you get the LEDs? the ones i find are usually like $2-$5 each! too expensive.
    Keep it HONDA. Or at least Asian.™
    *Weber 32/36*Pacesetter Header*2.25 in. Cat Back exhaust*SE-i rear disk brakes
    B18C swap ditched, A20 to be revived
    Looking for K20/trans for ultimate swap

Vehicle
    1987/honda accord lx
    well two of the leds are out of some old hood washer lights i had, the other one is from bentronics, local store like radio shack, but if you go to autozone or pepboys they should have some leds with the resister already in them, leds are kinda pricey, nothin u can really do about that but i used three leds, 1 on the left side 1 in the middle and 1 on the right side, just try and find a 12v led i would hood washers are good because they already have the resister in them so u dont have to wire it, if u dont mind wireing, radio shack or a parts store like auto zone should have them, as for wireing them in with the stock lights, it doesnt work, that was the first thing i did, almost fried the board do it, i dont know if i did it wrong but u can try, let me know