Thread: Garrett Turbo Specs

Vehicle
    1991 Supra Turbo W/ 12k Miles

Garrett Turbo Specs

Here are some detailed specs on some popular Garrett Turbos. Notice the max speed limits on the different models. These diagrams have helped me pick out the turbo that I will put on my future Supra.

http://www.turbofast.com.au/FlowTS.html
    ~Nathan~

"There's always something waiting at the end of the road. If you are not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn't be out there in the first place."
    ~StOcK PiCs~

SEi User
    Vehicle
    burgundy 86 honda accord/ brown 89 chevy caprice wagon
    those are nice but the maps at http://www.turboneticsinc.com/
    are just as good if not better.

also if you look online here there is a great turbo calculator for $19.95 and it works great

http://www.TurboCalculator.com
    Last edited by Sean; 12-01-2003 at 05:53 PM.
    Want your A series to kick a B series engines ass?email me for detials or check out our site

WWW.ACCORDCENTRAL.COM

Vehicle
    10/Honda/Ridgeline
    man............ turbo is one hard category for me tho. Even tho like everyone else, i love it, i still have a shit load to learn from them. Single turbos, sequential turbos, hybrid turbos. man..... thats how much little i know about em. But seems like they are a huge investment none the less but tuning and engine management is a whole different category for me.

SEi User
    Vehicle
    burgundy 86 honda accord/ brown 89 chevy caprice wagon
    well ive tried damn hard to take the ???? out of what packages do what and for how much $. ill be laying it all out here pretty soon. and i gaurentee you guys will love it
    Want your A series to kick a B series engines ass?email me for detials or check out our site

WWW.ACCORDCENTRAL.COM

Vehicle
    88 LX / 97 Teg
    I think that a good turbo tutorial would be awesome. I know the theories and the general concept of a turbo, but I have no idea at all how they work in a working car, besides pushing in lots of air.

Vehicle
    10/Honda/Ridgeline
    its not how they work is my confusion, its how safe to run em, how to tweak em to their highest potential with no side effects to the strength of the block, or anything else. There is a lot of knowledge that you offer Sean and swear to God, you amaze me everyday dude. You are down right intelligent and honest in what you say and do. I really admire that. I been looking for someone like you for a long time to teach me things i dont know and always loved to learn about the car and engine and turbos and anything concerned about increasing their performance and yet doing it yourself.