Thread: mirror

DX User
    Vehicle
    1989 accord lx

mirror

i have tried to search but it says that something is down.. I don't know if anyone has asked this but when i got my 3g the rearview mirror was off i have it and all the pieces or i think i do... how does it go on???? i put the screws in it and it falls back off!! i can't think of anything on how to put it on.... thanks
    4 is more

me
    *quote* - RustyHo88
    if you want to leave the car intact, you can simply loosen those motor mounts, and raise the engine a few cm. worked for me.

If I remember correctly there is a bracket that attaches to the roof, and the rearview mirror screws into this. Do you have that?

DX User
    Vehicle
    1989 accord lx
    yea but it seems like the screws are missing something if i screw them on the mirror falls off i was going to go to the junkyard to look but it snowed yesterday and there is mud everywhere now... I will probably go tomorrow and look and see if i am missing something.. but to me it looks like everything is there i have the bracket that is on the headliner i have the mirror and i have the cover that goes over the mirror when it is on..
    4 is more

me
    *quote* - RustyHo88
    if you want to leave the car intact, you can simply loosen those motor mounts, and raise the engine a few cm. worked for me.