Thread: My 89 LXi

DX User

My 89 LXi

Ok going to run outside and take a pic of my ghetto car hah... gimmie a few minutes, mind you there is also alot of snow, well over half of it has melted but im not going to bother taking it off, im not driving it right now, doing exaust work so im not bothering...

Have pic up in like 5-10 minutes

DX User
    Here it is !

When I decide to take the snow off I will show you the interior and subs / amps in trunk :-) It dont look too bad for having 146,000 miles I guess... tell me what you think, was thinking about trying to put a kit on it (90-93 front) and 90 back.... NO EURO LIGHTS THOUGH ! ! ! ! ! Im so sick of those ...

DX User
    Here are some crappy interior pics, sorry its dark and its freezing outside I dont feel like gettin a head cold for some pictures will get better ones later but for now here are some int. pics..

Yeah yeah yeah I got the snow that fell into my trunk from opening it out... no worries...
    I know I know, AudioBahn Subwoofers they pump good and I haven't blown em yet <crosses fingers> so I dont care what other people say I get hella sound outta em... and the Sony Xplod 2004 amp is workin wonders... even though I HATE xplod

2 JL Audio 6x9's in the back, NICE sound I get bass outta these you would think they we're 10" subs with killer sound

See, 2 of em... Clarion Deck aswell and 2 MTX Thunder8000 5 1/4's in doors... aswell as tweeters.... so thats all I have for now, need some feedback though! Thanks, peace

Vehicle
    90 Nissan 240sx coupe
    It looks like the snow is weighing down the front!!! hhahaha

Nice ride though

Vehicle
    1989 honda accord Lx ( cheeseburger mobile) 1989 honda accord Lx-i ole blue
    it looks good. how much did you pay for the sub and amp?

Vehicle
    96 Civic (Turbo lsvtec) /87 accord lx/95 civic dx
    i like it .... looks good....
    Jay

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord DX Hatchbacik
    Damn I wish it would snow here. Take some more pictures, it looks good.