Thread: ...and then there was 2k....COMPLETE(sorta)

Vehicle
    88 Mugen Accord

...and then there was 2k....COMPLETE(sorta)

well not really complete but uh, close!!!! i finally got my rims painted and i got the sideskirts...INSTALLED!!! all i have to say before posting the pics, i can't thank every1 on this board enough for helping me through thick and thin with my car, you guys are amazing and i hope to contribute to other users in the way u contributed to me guys, thanks. why so mushy u ask? well a year ago (when i bought this car) i could only imagine half of the crap i've managed to do to this car to actually come to life, and for now here she is......THANKS AGAIN MARK/MODS/ALL!!!

prepwork: sanded and primered rims

AND.....the finished product....from silver to gunmetal in on time!

rims on car......but wait......

HOLY SIDESKIRTS BATMAN!!!!

they are black cuz i like them that way lol and i thnk it matches my car, oh yeah sorry about crappy quality, these are from my phone, and as for visuals i think a rear valance and a window tint will complete my exterior!!!! i'm so cloooooooose! comments are much appreciated! lataz...

P.S.- for those nitpickers, i have a 1st gen teg lip and the sideskirts don't come down much further to be honest, ppl think they came oem, which is the reason why i bought them anyway
    "Accord"........we are one........

Vehicle
    01 Civic lx auto; 03 Accord EX
    you need to do something about rear bumper.
    Alex.

Vehicle
    88 Mugen Accord
    lol u said the same thing when i was up there a week ago, i know i'm gonna get rear valance soon

Vehicle
    2000 ACCORD LX/ bro- 02 CIVIC EX
    omg that looks so badass man..........talk about JDM style......damn thats one clean 3 gee. I love your style man.....Cant get any better than that....and yeah a rear skirt would be nice.

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord LX-i (done for) 88 crx si 91 bmw, 93 lexus es300 project88dx accord
    man your car looks sweeter and sweeter everytime u post more pics man!

Vehicle
    88 Mugen Accord
    ahh thanx a lot guys! i'm gonna borrow my roommates sister's digi cam to get some way better pix prolly tomorrow, stay tuned!

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord DX Hatchbacik
    Can't wait!

Vehicle
    Gun Metal 88 accord Fi Swap
    thats some sweetn-ness right there! Gun metal rims are tite. are those the xenon skirts. I would like to get those also....damn. I think that is how my car is gonna look, except I paint the car gun metal too. looks nice man!
    **please side note for the two of you that always read my post and go talk shit about it, get a life**

Vehicle
    88 Mugen Accord
    yo mario, that really means a lot comming from mr. custom himself! yeah they are the xenon skirts and to be honest i got a lot of my idea's for my car from your exploits, let's just say u inspire me! haha well anyways my car is a nod to u and your excellent work man i i think u should definately get those skirts!

Vehicle
    Gun Metal 88 accord Fi Swap
    Originally posted by original2k
    yo mario, that really means a lot comming from mr. custom himself! yeah they are the xenon skirts and to be honest i got a lot of my idea's for my car from your exploits, let's just say u inspire me! haha well anyways my car is a nod to u and your excellent work man i i think u should definately get those skirts!
    hahaha Mr custom. I wish. Its not much that I am good at custom work, as it is more Im not affraid to mess something up. and I messed up a lot of stuff. (like all the holes i drilled in the bottom of the PS2!) post those new pics as soon as you get them. your car looks super clean. black and gun metal. BTW those rims wouldnt be the GT sports ??
    **please side note for the two of you that always read my post and go talk shit about it, get a life**

Vehicle
    03 Accord V6, 98 and 99 Odyssey, 99 Blazer
    Yeah new rear bumper and then a new paint job and it will look pretty nice.

Vehicle
    88 Yota/ 62 Nova/ 06 Yamaha R1
    Man it sure is fun until you are low on money then it goes back to the planning stages.
    I'm your local R&D nut. Fabracting, welding, tuning and breaking my stuff so you don't have to.

Vehicle
    88 Mugen Accord
    yeah hahah, well i wasn't really planning on getting a paint job, i mean if anything i'd just have them touch up everything the way it already is, cuz i like the having a black hood/black sidekirt combo, and yes and no to them being GT sports, 1 of them is and the others are ALT-191, after doing some research i found out that ALT rims are like pretty much outta business or at least i particular models, so i dug around some and found an exact matching rim called the GT sports man it was worth the wait!

Vehicle
    96 Civic (Turbo lsvtec) /87 accord lx/95 civic dx
    nice man .... your car reminds me of my ol 3g....i miss it ....
    Jay